Booster Pack - Missprint/Error?

These two booster packs are from the 2004 Pokemon Japanese Emerald E Battle Set. I have opened a few of these packs. Never have I seen the booster pack on the left though. It appears to be an error. If you notice the top of the pack is slightly blue in color. I have tried searching online and cannot find other pictures of packs in this set that are blue. The right is a normal boost pack.

Should I hold onto this pack and not open it, is it worth holding onto? I have never seen anything like this before.

3 Likes

not sure about your question, but those are awesome packs! Picked up one recently myself with the green border. Get them graded!

Are you getting yours graded?

absolutely!

I’ll get mine grades. Maybe can trade duplicates? No graded copies exist at the moment so we can trade graded duplicates to help each other complete the set

I think there is only the one pack, not a set.

There’s 64 trainer cards and 20 Map cards.
We could trade to help reduce cost. Like say for example I have two PSA 10 M01 cards and you needed the card still. I could trade it to you for a card in the set I needed PSA 10 that you have two of.

See information on the set here
m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Battle_e_Emerald

Let me know your thoughts. Hope we can trade

1 Like

oh no i do not plan on opening the pack at all.

How come?

because of how rare they are. There are lots of those e cards on ebay.

They are defiantly rare, but too rare. I’ve opened a bunch of them.
Well if you ever decide to attempt to complete the set in pack fresh cards let me know please.
I’m going to start sending in cards from the set to PSA
would be cheaper to trade them with someone than buying more and more packs.
Do you collect the cards?

1 Like

I do not currently.