Black Star Promos - languages

Actually, the one from the VHS is exactly the same as the English one, including WB stamp. The only difference is the cardboard used, since one is printed in the US and the other was printed in Japan. Here a relevant thread for it:

It’s similar as the English Shadowless Base Set yellow cheeks Pikachu that was available in both the regular Shadowless set, as well as the Japanese Pokémon Song Best Collection CD.

You forgot the Portuguese flag. :wink:

Yes, that’s why I added two French flags. But splitting them is probably better indeed. It’s kinda similar as the Flug-Pikachu vs Fliegendes Pikachu for German, but in French both Surfing Pikachu are called the same, just their copyright is different.

I’ve been collecting Pikachu cards for nine years now and own the second largest Pikachu TCG collection in the world, and have never seen a picture of it before, so I’m indeed 99% sure it doesn’t exist. If you know something I don’t however, or have seen a picture, information, or even rumors of it anywhere, I’d love to know. :slight_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like