Questions about English Movie Promos / Variants

I’ve been looking into cards that movie promos and variants and I’m trying to see if I’ve recorded them all (in English anyway). Does anyone know if I’m missing any from the below list? I’ve had a bit of difficulty determining if cards came with DVDs and since some of them were just variants of cards in standard sets it’s hard to search for them.
Any help or advice would be appreciated (also ignoring Detective Pikachu in this case)

Promos
WOTC Black Star 2-5: Electabuzz, Mewtwo, Pikachu and Dragonite - First Movie theatrical release

WOTC Black Star 7: Jigglypuff - First Movie Soundtrack

WOTC Black Star 17: Mewtwo - First Movie Home Release

WOTC Black Star 21-23: Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos - 2000 Theatrical Release

WOTC Black Star 27: Pikachu - 2000 Home Release

WOTC Black Star 34: Entei - Movie 3 Theatrical Release

WOTC Black Star 38: Unown J - Movie 3 Home Release

WOTC Black Star 50: Celebi - 4Ever Theatrical Release

WOTC Black Star 53: Suicune - 4Ever Home Release

Nintendo Black Star 14 - 15: Latias and Latios - Heroes Home Release

Nintendo Black Star 21: Jirachi - Wish Maker Home Release

DP Black Star 24 (Non-Holo Version) Darkrai - Rise of Darkrai Home Release

BW Black Star 60 (Non-Holo Version): Keldeo - Kyurem Vs Sword of Justice Home Release

BW Black Star 101 : Genesect - Legend Awakened Home Release

SM Black Star 108: Ash’s Pikachu - I Choose You Theatrical Release

Ancient Mew

Variants
EX Deoxys 16 (Stamped Version): Deoxys - Destiny Deoxys Home Release

EX Holon Phantoms 111 (Non-Holo Version): Mew - Mystery of Mew Home Release

Triumphant 3 (Non-Holo Version): Celebi - Master of Illusions Home Release

1 Like

I think you have all of them in your list above, minus the Detective Pikachu ones you’ve excluded on purpose, or non-English promos. I’ve looked through both google and Bulbapedia, but couldn’t find any you’ve already mentioned after a quick search.

PS: Since you’re missing the information of the Ancient Mew above: it was also given for the 2000 theatrical release just like the legendary birds, but only within the first week. After that first week, only the legendary birds were given.

Greetz,
Quuador

OK, thank you, I had a look at Bulbapedia’s promo lists and also through the “alternate” cards of each set to get the list, main reason I asked was because I heard something about a Regigigas but I now believe that was Japan only and it was found in a box in English.