Binder with 10 complete Japanese holo sets

Just bought a very nice collection of 10 Japanese holo sets (excluding shinings) including Base, Jungle, Fossil, Rocket, 2 Gym sets, Neo genisis, Neo discovery, Neo destiny and Neo revelation.
All cards are mint but for the sake of discussion lets say they are all PSA 9 worthy.
How much would you guys rate such a binder collection?

Maybe $400 if you have every Japanese set holo pre- e-series.

These holos aren’t worth much outside of base starter trio and the odd Charizard. They’re quite common, old Japanese product had a holo in every pack (except base) and you have a large supply of English copies of these cards which are easily accessible to western collectors.

It would be quite expensive to grade them all, keep them raw imo. It’s a cool little binder collection. They sell on average for $3 on ebay and I’d assume less in Japan and on Japanese sites.

Thanks for the laydown.
I paid 600 euro’s so that’s a bit more but I’m still very happy with the set.
Finding every card one by one including shipping would have probably cost me more.

I’m not planning on grading them but just keep them as a binder set, maybe add them as a 4th pocket to my English binder set.
At the moment just trying to get a PSA 10 of the base trio.

My love for the Japanese cards is growing though, the fact that they are older and the overall better print quality is nice.

They’re great looking cards. I’d love a chance to grab them all in one go, enjoy.

2 Likes