Binder Inserts - Front and Back

Hi everyone!

I’m thinking about displaying my binders a bit more prominently in my office, but I don’t want them to be boring black binders on a shelf. Instead, I wanted to place inserts in the front, back, and spine for each of the corresponding sets so they stand out. I’m already aware of the availability of spine inserts, but does anyone know of anything for the front and back? Specifically, I’m looking for artwork for the WOTC sets.

If there are no official inserts, I’m thinking of using high-res images of the pack art or something along those lines.

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks!

When I used to use binders I used a box from that set and cut it up into inserts to decorate the binders. If felt it was a unique way of doing it that few could/would copy. The below is a rough example of what I mean.
It’s not too hard to find empty boxes and I was always proud of my creativity…considering I’m not a very creative guy.

3 Likes

That is almost exactly what I was hoping to achieve. At least the front side. I think it would get kinda expensive to track down empty boxes just to use as inserts, but it’s the right idea! Thanks for sharing!

I know I saw a post awhile back, I would have to search it again but someone labeled all their binders but I don’t know if the front was all nice like chopping up empty booster boxes. Though, I prefer to use Ultra Pro binders vice the regular 3 ring and adding a design just cuz of the inner pages. I prefer to just buying them although un-unique. I bought some of the old school 90s 3-ring originally before I went Ultra Pro. I actually plan on framing almost all my cards lol.

1 Like

Google images has everything you’d ever need I’d think. You could do pictures of the corresponding booster packs front and back (or if you wanna spend a little do actual empty booster packs in the slots). The side is kinda tough, not much room to do much with there. Maybe do like a row of the set symbol continuously down the length of the side portion? Let us know what you come up with!

I think I’m going to end up going with custom painted card artwork for the front and back. The images will be of cards from the actual sets. I couldn’t find packs that looked good when blown up to standard letter size.