BGS Koffing Snap Promo Price

Back in January a BGS graded snap promo Koffing (from the 64 Mario Stadium Best Photo Contest) sold on eBay. I am unable to view the price as it’s been 90+ days since the sale. Nothing on Google nor the BGS website shows any results of the sale. Does anyone on here recall what it sold for?

IIRC the auction went for $13k something, but it ended up sold outside eBay in a different sale, not sure what the price was

@qwachansey, So it was sold again right after the eBay sale? Or did the eBay sale not really happen and the seller sold it outside eBay?

The eBay sale never happened and it was sold outside eBay

If I remember right the seller sold it outside of ebay, I belive it was instagram.com/thepokemperor?igshid=okp0tbb3vplt that sold it. He has been nice to me in DM so I think he will answer if you ask :blush:

@pokemonunboxing, thank you for that information!

1 Like

The person who has it now is a member here. I don’t know if they want to be outed. From what I recall it was mostly a trade deal on the order of $10-20k

Why was the previous thread where you’ve asked this question removed? I replied yesterday, but when I look in my browser history that thread is gone now and I also don’t see my post in my profile history…

Maybe I shouldn’t have linked the username of the current owner, and he asked the moderators to remove it on his behalve (which would be understandable, and sorry in that case). But it would be nice if I would get a notification in that case to prevent it in the future, since I was the one who posted it and am now very confused why my reply is gone without any notification whatsoever… :confounded: It also contained a picture of both the BGS and PSA graded Koffing SNAP cards; maybe posting those pictures isn’t allowed for some reason?..

@smpratte @fourthstartcg You know what happened to that thread? Did either of you, or maybe one of the other moderators delete it? Thread id was 18778, with the same title as this thread. :confused:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

@quuador I’m not sure, maybe that was the case. I’d have to check the logs when I get up tomorrow. There are so many posts I didn’t even see this thread at all. :blush:

1 Like

Whatever the value it was traded for, that all happened before the price boom. I’m sure it is at a much different price if sold today

1 Like