BGS 10 Skyridge Charizard Holo

Something seems off about that zero feedback bidder, They slapped a bid over $1000 above what the previous bidder did with lots of time left in the Auction…

offer.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=122785669370&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

Is there a way to know this?

www.watchcount.com/?cc=UK

Just put in the item number for the item that has sold via Best Offer Accepted and click on Price History I think and there you go.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t know that! Thanks! I thought this information was all private…

1 Like

Well it’s already passed 6k with 4 days left to go. Will there be a blitz at the end or will it stay close to 6k? Stay tuned, next time on, Charizard Hunters!

2 Likes

Apparently it is worth about $6450

EBay

1 Like

People are saving up for the PSA 10 Shadowless Charizard ending tomorrow :wink:

Have a look at the bidding on the pristine zard. 4 of the top 6 bids are from people with very low feedback. Looks like there was just someone who was willing to pay whatever it took despite all of this funny business.

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F122785669370

There’s just about always funny business on high end ebay auction… lol I don’t agree with it, but that seller wanted $8k for it. He might have been getting nervous ‘only’ getting 5k or so out of it. I have a feeling he would have made more selling this privately.

I guess my $6,666 estimate wasn’t too far off.

The whites look like just factory shit and in person the card is probably pristine but has shit hanging off it…

Thing is they dont allow for this usually on 10 grades so errrrrrr. Yeah, psa allows this on there psa 10 and ive seen it many times and these kind of photos were the whitening look promentington look different in person. Its that kind of factory shit where its not actual wear, so you cant call it edge wear.

f*** is with that factory shit though on a dam pristine 10. it may have looked better if they went with 9.5 edges and 10 on the corners…

but erm what evzies.

Not saying it doesnt deserve the pristine, but it doesnt look like the other english pristines we see. There should be maybe 1 factory dot or less when it comes to this subgrade.

1 Like

That’s what I was saying in the Giant Auction thread… And people told me Oh it’s just factory cutting, no big deal. It’s still white, doesn’t look absolutely flawless/Pristine to me. Can’t give that 10 for Edges.