Best US Middleman Service

Hi all,

I’m trying to find a good US middleman service so I can buy singles on sites like eBay and consolidate multiple purchases before sending it over in one package. It’s just not viable to buy singles and pay 20usd to send over one card to Australia. Are there any trusted sites that anyone recommends?
Thanks

Shipto is nice!

Thanks I’ll look into them. Is there any reason why you recommend them?

They combine shipments, you can declare what you want and you can chose what shipping company you want. Perfect for what I expect from a 3rd party shopping company.

MyUS is always good :blush:

Ok cool I had a look on their website. So they say that it costs $2 processing fee and $3 consolidation fee per item. If I’m buying singles am I just adding $5 to everything I buy?

Are you able to declare whatever you want? And does it cost money to take every package or consolidate each package into one? For example if I bought 30 singles around the 20-30usd range

They consolidate all your items into one parcel. You can click and chose how many things you wanna add to the parcel. And they declare it all for you depending on what the invoice says that they receive. Sometimes you’ll have to manually enter the value of your items. But on the whole they’re pretty good :blush: no extra costs unless you wanted extra padding etc. I usually click the ‘send items in original boxes’ part when sending so that the items have double protection

So can I manually enter how much each package is worth?

When you click send items in original packaging does that mean that they will send the full package it came in or just whatever is inside? Like if i buy say 10 cards could that be 10 boxes consolidated into one?

And if you don’t click that option, does that mean it is only the physical card (And toploader) that will be packagesd together?

You would just have to provide a screenshot/receipt of how much it the item cost. And yeh so in original packaging just means that they keep it inside what it came in, then put them all into one big box. But there’s been times where I haven’t clicked it and they’ve kept it in original packaging. But I just just click it just in case to keep my items double protected

Ahh k I see. I guess if I’m getting 10 packages then it could come in a pretty big box. In your experience when you’ve chosen for them to consolidate just the item and not the box do they just take the card out? Have you had any issues doing it that way?

Oh and so the items will always be fully declared then… I guess it’s 10% gst we have to pay

Yeh can be a big box but you can always pick and choose what items you want shipped. And they only ever open the package (but not handle it) to take a photo to show it’s arrived :blush: you can have an option to see but it’s $2 per photo. I only do the photo if it’s something Expensive or that I really wanna see

So in here you can see I’ve clicked on some items I wanted. Came to $55usd but 4 of them were pop funkos so already fairly big. Pretty sure one pop would cost about $30 aud so to get 4 for around $50 is decent

Oh thanks that’s really insightful. Are you able to edit the value in that column too?

Maybe if I’m just buying psa cards and singles I could consolidate like 15 cards but not the boxes themselves and it would still be a small package.

Yeh you can unless it’s already on the Invoice provided. Sometimes can be sneaky and put like $10 for things but that’s if you wanna risk that if it got lost for example. Majority of time I put the right price

Ahh yeh fair enough. I guess I can make that decision when the time comes. Sounds like a good option to send psa singles. I might just have to ask how they consolidate packages on raw cards (or maybe not risk it and just send the whole package as it’s more likely a bubble mailer than a box).

Cards would just put left in there bubble mailer then put in the main box

Yeh i think that’s the better way to go

A few members and myself use Mason to middle items for us a lot. He sent me my 11kg box of weeaboo goodies just yesterday actually. He’s active on the discord if you want to message him about middling.

1 Like

Oh great, I’ll ask him about it on discord then :blush: