Looking for a middleman partnership in the US.

Hi!

I am planning on placing several orders in the US. Therefore, I am looking for a middleman in the US who would collect the orders, combine them and ship to Europe.

I can offer to return the same favour for orders within the EU and ship to US. I am looking to build a long-lasting partnership.

I would be happy if anyone would be up for it. I am happy to video chat, send ID copy or anything else to build trust.

Thanks!

4 Likes

PWCC?

1 Like

Shipto.com?

MyUS.com is an option as well. If you are looking for someone who would under declare just keep in mind the risks. I’ve been down the path you are looking at here, and I’m now using a proxy.

Any testimonials? Do they just chuck all the cards into a box and ship?

I’ve used Stackry plenty of times to ship Pokemon stuff to the UK and had no issues whatsoever.

If you want to try them out you can get $10 off your first shipment using the referral link below
www.stackry.com/register?referral=7404047

If you have any specific questions about their services just let me know!

Really like their service. They make a picture of all the packages that come in.
If you consolidate more packages in to one they make pictures of the proces and pack really secure and tight.
Shipping is also quicker than most services, I usually get my package within 4 working days.
Customer serivice is quick and helpfull.

Comc.com mailbox service has also worked very well for me. It isn’t as handy tho if you are buying big lots of cards since they charge 2$ per package but also 1$ per card in package. I mainly buy singles through them so it’s almost always 3$ per card i buy through them. There also isn’t ANY time limits how long they keep your cards which is super handy, i’ve now emptied my inventory around once per year there

Thank you very much for all your responses and ideas. I got quite a lot of messages and ideas on how to sort out orders from the US. Going to try a few things now!