Best shipping method of sold cards or packs

Hey guys I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post but I had a question about the best way to go about shipping an individual psa graded card or a booster pack? I would certainly want it tracked. Sorry if it’s a very broad question.

International?

In my experience, the best way of shipping booster packs is by first putting the pack in between two semi-rigged card savers inside of a psa sleeve like this:

pack

Then I would put this in between two pieces of cardboard, and tape the cardboard pieces together. I’ve done this a few times, and have never had an issue with packs being damaged during the shipping process. I also use bubble mailers to ship, but I’ve known some people to advise against this.

I use these sleeves:

www.ebay.com/itm/50-Perfect-Fit-PSA-Graded-Sports-Card-Holder-Clear-Sleeves-4-Mil-2xs-Thicker/281755202202?epid=1346055547&hash=item4199eb329a:g:lyAAAOSwtfhYn8P3:rk:1:pf:0

And these semi-rigged card holders:

www.ebay.com/itm/100-Ct-Card-Saver-I-Cardboard-Gold-PSA-Graded-Semi-Rigid-Holders-UPC2217-CS-1/272208712636?epid=1300057780&hash=item3f60e753bc:g:xBwAAOSwBLlVXepw:sc:USPSPriorityFlatRateEnvelope!23456!US!-1:rk:6:pf:0

2 Likes

NO TAPE please. Just Saran/sandwich wrap the cardboard together.

3 Likes

haha that’s fair. I normally don’t mind using tape because the PSA sleeve ensures nothing touches the pack, but saran wrap is even safer option

2 Likes

US domestic

1 Like

I do what Munch does above unless I’m hitting 500.00 plus.

2 Likes

Semi Rigged is always the answer for safe shipping! But this is exactly how I ship packs and bigger stacks of cards. Between semi riggedes, minimal tape/cling film. Stops them from moving, gives maximum protection.

1 Like

Any tips on cost efficiency? Delivery service? Padded envelope? Regular envelope?

First Class mail with tracking on ebay is 2.66$. I usually ship everything in a yellow padded envelope which u can order in bulk online or do to your local walmart and pick some up.

Regular Envelope is good for orders 10-15$ or lower.

1 Like