Best Place to Get Japanese Supplies?

Hey,

Saw where a handful of sleeves, deckboxes, and playmats are dropping on the 22nd. I’d really like to get a hold of the double-sided 25th anniversary playmat, but I don’t have any connections for Japanese products.

Does anyone have any suggestions for reliable sellers/sites? Appreciate any help.

You used to be able to comfortably buy official Pokémon products from the Japanese Pokémon Center website - the only thing you needed was a forwarding address (I’ve used www.forward2me.com in the past but I think that’s only for UK customers). I’m not sure how much that’s changed with the whole lottery/botting problem now though - those items may be completely out of reach for regular customers.

Websites like pokevault.com usually have Pokémon Center merch in stock but the markup can be quite high. Your best bet if the product is lottery-restricted or a hot target for bot accounts to buy out would probably be to find the item for sale on Yahoo Japan or Mercari after it becomes available.

2 Likes

I buy from the Japanese Pokemon Center website and they ship it to a forwarder (tenso.com) who sends it to me.

1 Like

DM me if you need a middleman in Japan.

2 Likes

DM’d :blush: