Best Proxy Service for ordering from Pokemon Center Japan

Hello everyone! I am a huge Pokémon lover and collector, I mainly collect Eevee and eeveelution items, cards, figurines etc, but collect a variety of other Pokémon in all different languages. I came across this site as I was looking more into Korean Pokémon products recently as with Eeeve Heroes coming out I needed a cheaper way to get like 5 booster boxes lol. Anyway on to my question, What is the best proxy service to order from Pokémon Center Japan or is there a site to find a trustworthy middleman on? I have tried remambo earlier this year but they ended up not being able to fill my order from Pokémon Center. Also let me know if this is even still an option as I know the demand for Pokémon products has been insane lately.

All you need is a Japanese mail forwarding service to provide you with a Japanese address, other than that you can make your own account and pay using your usual card info.

If you’re after booster boxes then at the moment Pokemon Centre Japan would not be a reliable option. All the preorders are done via a lottery system and even if you win you can only purchase 1 box.

If you have an account with Buyee, using their chrome extension “add to buyee” will enable you to order products from Pokemon Center Japan. It will be consolidated the same as an order from Mercari or YHJ! after they receive it at their warehouse.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the help everyone! :blush:

1 Like