Where to pre order/ buy japanese pokemon cards?

Hey guys its been a while since I bought Japanese products. I just wanted to ask what are the best websites to pre order Japanese Pokemon card products? Also I am based in Australia. I’m a bit out of the loop.Is AmiAmi still good?

1 Like

Amiami is still a good shout as is plain old ebay. There are other jp sites for modern stuff at similar pricing but I’m not sure of any that dont require that extra step of a middleman. Nice to see you back by the way I havent seen your name in a long while!

2 Likes

@woolsluk, Good to see you too buddy! Ive been prowling in the shadows reading all the interesting threads. Just thought I’d ask about any cool go to places for Japanese product.

2 Likes
1 Like

I’ve always used pokevault and eBay mainly, I’m in the uk and have never had to pay import duty’s on collections of single booster packs, but it may be a different case if you’re ordering boxes and larger products

I usually order directly from the Japanese Pokemon Center website and use white rabbit express as middleman. They package the boxes sooooo well. I have had awful luck ordering from eBay, the boxes always arrive crushed or mangled :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

@dragontype, Use this Pokevault.com website as a reference. They are overpriced on almost all their cards. I keep that website on my favorites to see what other cards I could be missing.

1 Like

Thanks guys!