Best Instagram Sellers?

Hi guys,

I’m looking for some reputable and established instagram sellers to follow - i already follow some of the obvious ones like Gary and smpratte, but i’m looking for others too so i can check out what they have

thanks!

2 Likes

@luxury_pokemon_cards is pretty cool…

Also, not just saying that because it’s me :blush:

9 Likes

I would suggest mine, but my prices are way too high.

9 Likes

I’m also looking to follow sellers for tips on selling on instagram, like hashtags, picture-taking, etc.
But I do buy some expensive cards too so if you drop your handle i’ll give you a follow!

2 Likes

I’m @yamwax but I post to share more than sell. Pokémon, sports and collection oddities.

As for picture taking, I picked up a $20 cheap light box on Amazon that helps. For larger items, I grabbed a yard of fabric (in a couple of colors) from Walmart to lay under my items. I’ll definitely be watching this thread to follow some new accounts!

Will always share on Instagram when I have new PSA cards to sell! :blush:

+1 lol :grin:

1 Like

Me

Finally got on the IG bandwaggon haha. I’ll mostly be looking to buy buy will sell occasionally :blush: Name is laprasdelivery on IG

Pretty much everybody I follow on Instagram is pretty good :blush:

1 Like

tcg.collector is a pretty good info hub.

4 Likes

I’m coffeewin_ on IG, mainly post to share graded WOTC and signed/autographed cards but always open to trades/offers. For picture taking, I use a flatbed scanner to take clean scans so I never have to worry about lighting, shadows, or inconsistencies. The photos also work great for selling on eBay. It’s quick pipeline with automatic cropping tools so the process is pretty streamlined. Here’s an example:

2 Likes

wise wailmer is a wise choice;)

1 Like

@kantoshark

1 Like

Same!! :rofl:

1 Like

collectibles_guru

6 Likes

You can follow my account @ Pikazardcollector but I have the hardest time selling anything lol. But sometimes I do :wink:

2 Likes

Im going to sound like a scammer but I sell mystery boxes via my IG. Done around 15 of them and had good results. I also link my ebay for singles and anything i post on my IG can be discussed, but i try to keep my IG for fun.
parkermrparker_pokemon

Instagram= zards_r_us

1 Like

papa_frank_god he is the best one I know

1 Like