E4 Instagram submissions

Hi everyone,

As some of you may have noticed I’ve been running the E4 instagram for a month or so now. I’ve been taking submissions through IG and Discord but wanted to expand our reach to the forums. For those of you that would like to submit your cards to be shared and currently have an IG account, please feel free the DM your submission to the E4 IG account (@elitefourum). For those that don’t have an IG account and would still like to share their cards feel free to DM me here on the forum and I’ll be more than happy to share them for you. All submissions will recognize the owner of the card unless you state your preference to remain anonymous. Thanks, looking forward to seeing what you all share!

26 Likes

I just followed you - loving the variety of posts so far!

I’ll have to get some good photos sorted to submit~ :blush:

2 Likes

Sent a DM!

1 Like

Will send a message! Would love to submit!

Thanks everyone, we’re getting tons of great submissions. I do want to point out that what you share doesn’t have to necessarily be anything rare. It can even be a Steam Siege or Crimson Invasion card :wink:

3 Likes

@tjack94, keep kicking ass with the instagram! Its been such a joy to see it flourish the way it has been for the time youve been behind the wheel, and as i said in discord you absolutely deserve the props!

And ill keep taking more plushie/card pics as per usual to help :blush:

3 Likes

sent on ig

1 Like

Sent on IG :blush:

1 Like

Are you working with Charlie or is this separate?

Amazing to see the various submissions!

1 Like

I would love to send some of my more rare and uncommon cards!

1 Like

just followed!

1 Like

@tjack94, I would love to submit a Dragonite…or several! I will send ya a message on IG!

1 Like

Nice, we have chatted there already. I will send some post your way soon :blush:

1 Like

hmm, it looks to be all pokemon. looks like we’ll need to add some diversity to it…

2 Likes

I’ll definitely have to get some good pics of some of my favorite cards to send

My instagram is @swaggyspokemoncards . I’m followed and I will send some submissions through DM soon! Love this idea

How often do posts go up usually? In only see four for all of August at the moment

1 Like

cool idea, @primo_poke here. Will also send some through just in case

Just made a collecting Insta for myself (same handle as on here, politoed666) after a long hiatus from the collecting community. I’ll submit something soon!

1 Like