Base Set 2 PSA 10 Charizard

Anybody have any guesses on where the market value of this card currently is? There are two for sale right now one for $1500 and another for $1900 but I only see one being sold on “sold listings” on eBay for $1200 a couple months ago…and that same one that sold for $1200 is the one that is being sold for $1500 now (matching cert #s). I know there is decent data on base set charizard PSA 10, shadowless PSA 10, 1st edition 10, but this is a little more vague. Estimates would be welcome! I would say probably around $900-$1000 to get buyers but maybe any help would be appreciated…I like to chart the original base set art charizards price fluctuations and this one has been tough.

One sold for 800 right around the same time as the 1200 dollar one, the card may be worth less than 1200 now, the one guy at 1500 has his card down to 1300 with no luck. I have been somewhat in the market for one, but I think the one that sold for 1200 was on somewhat of a small “hype” sale with all the pwcc charizards around that time selling so high.

I could be wrong.

Anyway, I Don’t think base set 2 in general has taken off for value.

2 Likes

Poor Base 2. lol

That’s very interesting. I thought the Zard would be quite a bit more by now.

1 Like

Is it my one being resold again haha? I think I sold around 900 a few months ago.

It’s a tough card to grade

Was that a private sale?

Just one of the psa 10 auctions which ended a little while ago from 99 cents.

I don’t Do many private sales. Just unload good stuff from 99 cents on ebay, so it usually falls below all the buy it now prices at auction.

Nothing is more insane, not even Pokesyn obsessions, than a base 2 charizard selling for 1000-1500. Simply unbelievable.

1 Like

Didn’t a base 2 charizard sell for around 5500 a few months ago? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like