AusPost

Hey Friends

Just a quick question from me…
So I got something tracked from AusPost a few months ago… It shows that it was shipped and whatnot, but it literally has yet to arrive. The tracking shows it was processed etc, but where did this parcel go?

I’ve spoken with the seller, and they are going to contact AusPost, but is there really anything they can do about it? I’m really worried because it was some really rare promos and I’ll be sad if it is lost forever, and that if I’ll need to make a paypal claim about it…

This is normal for Australia post packages with tracking going outside the country. You can use the Australia post tracking number in the USPS tracking search. You should be able to do this with whoever your national postal agent is. Australia post tracking usually stops once it has left Australia

You only get full tracking via Australia post through Express Post.

not anymore they updated it. now we have tracking end to end muhahahaha ON WHATS CALLED STANDARD INTERNATIONAL POST. It was horrible before… like i hate registered… no tracking or anything untill it gets delivered… The new system is pretty good… still way to expensive, but better and easie… you should check it out man. 23aud for 6-8 days tracked end to end.

1 Like

So even though I have tracking… It won’t go past Australia?

DEPENDS IF HE GOT REGISTERED OR IF HE GOT PACK AND TRACK. if registered they will update tracking once its signed for -.-

they got rid of pack and track and now thingds are much easier

Pack and Track was the best service

Pack and Track is an adorable name.

2 Likes

@pokemontrader what is the tracking number?

I showed Scott the tracking no. And it looks like maybe he didn’t ship it. Like the number is registered but at auspost it hasn’t been received by the post office?

PM me details and I will look into this for you. Is the seller fairly well known? Can also help you there potentially, if you give me details.

(P.S that seller hasn’t emailed me back )= )

1 Like

PM on the way