Attention! New URL January 16th

It’s just because we have to update the URL. :blush: It’s getting fixed soon!

2 Likes

The request to tapatalk has been submitted. It is currently pending and can take up to a week to approve (hopefully much sooner than later).

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch @bluey and @smpratte.

I think the owners of tapatalk really need to evaluate their system. When I tried to log in, it came up with an error saying the forum URL had changed, but gave no option to fix it. You can’t even manually add a forum using a URL either.

Such a shame because the functionality of tapatalk is awesome, especially for quick-moderating.

1 Like

Welcome to the Elite Evolution Everyone Enjoys forum!

1 Like

Tapatalk is an interesting platform. You’re basically adding functionality for a mobile app directly into a given forum, so certain things have to be done forum-side before it will work Tapatalk-side. For this reason I’m sure they don’t have it set up for manual adding of forums to their platform. Makes sense to me, but I also see where you’re coming from. Perhaps it’s an overhaul on how they work things that could be considered in the future, but the range of forums Tapatalk works with is quite impressive.

It’s unblocked here! Woohoo

2 Likes

Tapatalk is not compadibles with the new URL :thinking:?

We have to request Tapatalk to activate itself for this site. It takes about a week or so to get the request through so we are just waiting.

3 Likes

Guys… I just dont get the name of the new site… Ultimate pokemon card collectors club had meaning… bUt i dont understand this…

Elite fourum.
As in the elite four from the games.

I can’t tell if you are being serious, but the name change is a pun.

Elite Four (being the main challenge of the video games, giving us a Pokemon link in the name without using trademarked phrases)

Forum, being this is a forum.

Merged; Elite Fourum.

1 Like

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Thats awesaome.

2 Likes

Yeah but who are the four?

you me oz and syndicate!

2 Likes

@smpratte
@japanime
@garyis2000
?

1 Like

Im more cool then themz.

Maybe the fourth spot is open so everyone can visualize themselves/aspire to be a “trainer”? That sounds like some good poke-lore, right?

1 Like

Nah it’s me.
I’m actually 52. Jokes on y’all.

1 Like

*looks up oldest members here*

@djgigabyte - Ice Trainer because though we barely hear from them, when we do, it freezes us in our tracks.
@smpratte - Fighting Trainer because he fights as hard with his logic and words that can crush boulders.
@dogma - Ghost Trainer because we barely hear from them but they come and go at times.
@reinasierpe - Dragon Trainer, because hording all of those Magikarps leads to SOMETHING!

And then we’re all the Champions because we collect a variety of different things! Or most of us… Some of us… *coughs*

I spent too much time on this one post. :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Question;

I know that “forum rank” was being discussed a while back. Any word on if/when I can get rid of being a type of Charizard? Maybe some other evo line options?

Maybe some gym badges?

Thanks anyways :slight_smile: