Attention! New URL January 16th

I really wanted to put the"Dawn of The Final Day" meme on this thread. But @omahanime would probably scream at me LOL

So what is the new name?

The site transition should occur this afternoon/evening! :blush:

Good - hopefully the new URL wonā€™t be blocked here in China. Actually, itā€™s probably the .proboards extension doing that.

1 Like

DAMN right. You should use

P.S.

It has started.

What is efour even short for? xD
Also guys remember to update your adblockers to allow ads in the new domain if you use that :wink:

EEEE ?

Whoseā€™ shoe size?

Tweets

Damn, the pages have stretched lol

I have a 29" ultrawide monitor and the site now fill up the whole thing rather than just being in the middle lol

Link for tapatalk?

Basic = UPCCC, stage 1 = efour, stage 2 = ??

Looking forward to see this fourum evolve! Props to those who work on it behind the scenes!

2 Likes

Why would you feel the need to block ads? How do they hurt your experience of using this free forum? Iā€™m genuinely curious, as I really donā€™t understand why anyone feels the need to block non-intrusive banner ads.

The video ads last week were annoying as I was listening to podcasts while surfing the site.

^^ THIS

I saw the winky in his post and took that to mean that he was being sarcastic. Maybe I misunderstood. :blush:

Also, I was unaware that video ads were running last week. I didnā€™t see any, but perhaps thatā€™s because they are IP-targetted to viewers in the West, and therefore arenā€™t displayed to users here in Japan. I definitely think intrusive video ads (as well as ads that auto-play audio) deserve to be blocked.

Is anyone able to access the new forum via tapatalk? It doesnā€™t seem to have any function to adjust the URL. Most frustratingā€¦

Iā€™ve never used that before, but Iā€™m downloading it now to test it.

A forum has to be set up to be able to use Tapatalk - depending on how things were migrated over (or changed) that may play into it being available.

Yeah it appears the tapatalk function has been disabled in the move. Please please please bring it back.