Asking price for raw 1st Ed shining charizard?

I’m trying to find the average price range of 1st Ed shining charizard ungraded in the condition of a 7-8 Given how scarce listings are for it, I’m finding it a little difficult to gauge the price. Can anyone give some insight?

1 Like

last 2 6s sold for around 800, I bought one of them

1 Like

I’m assuming 8 is around $1000?

if it was I would jump on it honestly

1 Like

www.ebay.com/itm/Shining-Charizard-1st-Edition-Neo-Destiny-PSA-7-NM/392805432122 Here’s an auction for a PSA 7, started a day ago and it’s already pushing $1k.

1 Like

I’d guess a raw copy in 7-8 condition would sell for at least $1000+!

1 Like

I would say an 8 would be around the 1600-1800 mark currently. I’ve been looking for one for my binder. 7s maybe around 1300. Prices are so dynamic though. In 2 weeks they could all be way off.

1 Like

Following on this question, what would an unlimited PSA 9 go for? Last sold was weeks ago for $1230

Hey I found two ungraded ones in the $550-$600 range online but these are labeled as moderate played. One of the sellers is SuperSpecialAwesome on eBay. If your looking for better quality your looking at probably a thousand plus range and still might need to buy a PSa 7 or something whatever you wanna do. But it’s a beautiful card and i personally love it myself. I hope you grab one!!

1 Like

I just pm’d you!

1 Like