Unlimited shining charizard ungraded

Hey guys,
I’m wondering what the price for an unlimited shining charizard ungraded in NM-MT (8-9 PSA) condition would be.
I’m working with german ebay, and would like to have an accurate price what people pay on international market / US ebay.
Is ~300-350$ for that condition the accurate price?
Thanks in advance!

Pictures would assist in the evaluation but assuming it is PSA 8 quality I would put it in the $200-$240 USD range based on more recent sales.

1 Like

I was going off my price by this auction: www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Trading-Card-Game-Neo-Destiny-Secret-Rare-107-105-Shining-Charizard-/152887230323?hash=item2398c9ff73%3Ag%3AEZAAAOSwlAZacIfh&nma=true&si=bdvX0Fekhn1mf%252Bg86uGqmM8Oelk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

But I guess thats more like 9-10 quality. In recent sales I couldn’t find many 8-9 ungraded copies besides the one I posted, thats why I asked for a rough estimate. :blush:
Thank you very much for your price for a PSA 8 quality!

I picked the lower end of your spectrum because the card itself is not graded and therefore without pictures it is hard to say. Raw card prices vary quite a bit and are completely dependent on pictures that show the card’s “potential.”

In my opinion the best thing to do would be to post the card for what you want to sell it for and see if there is any interest.
From that point you can adjust the price accordingly depending on how eager you are to sell it.

Best of luck!

2 Likes