Anyone collect these? Pokemon Tazos/Pogs

I found these in my childhood pokemon collection box; anyone collect them?

They’re all lenticular/hologram except Misdreavus

1 Like

@milhouse @acebren

I recently sold my entire collection. I had all three complete sets (in Dutch).

So yeah, I did collect them in the past, finished the collections a long time ago, but recently sold them.

Still have some pictures, not a lot though…

EDIT: If anyone is interested in all pictures, my little brother should have the exact same collection somewhere, so I might be able to take pictures of it.
EDIT 2: Posted pictures of all of them in a separate post below.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Wow you have transported me to the 90’s… Was Tazos the word used in Spanish? My mom just brought to our house a few boxes from my old room and one has a ton of power ranger tazos but I don’t recall these Pokemon ones being released in Puerto Rico… I didn’t even know these were called pogs in English lol.

2 Likes

I also didn’t knew what they were called in English. I always knew them as Flippo / Flippo’s in Dutch. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Pogs and Slammers. Oh man…

Cool, was there a magnemite/magneton or tentacool/tentacruel? What sort of price were your 3 sets?

TAZOOOOOSS Ive got loads of tazzos slammers and stuff…pokemon looney tunes etc

1 Like

I somehow missed your message and only see it now… There was a Magnemite/Magneton one, but no Tentacool/Tentacrual. Although there was a Tentacruel in one of the other sets. I took my little brother’s collections and took pictures of everything (the three sets of the pogs mentioned before; one incomplete set of transparent pogs; and both sets of the thick metal pogs, which were - and still are - all in pretty bad quality right after getting them):

NOTE: Over 30 pictures, so don’t open this spoiler on a mobile network without unlimited internet… :wink:

Spoiler

I still remember that the Sudowoodo was my favorite one. After I completed the first three sets, I started just getting those Sudowoodos. :grin: Probably had around 30 or so, which I later traded for pogs from the newer series if I remember correctly.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes