Another DarkPersian strike?

ni.checkmate.

Do you guys think this could be DarkPersian?

Check his completed listings. I’ve NEVER seen someone sell 4 1st Edition Base Charizards in one month, or 5 Shadowless Charizards in one month.

Also note, one two of his 1st Edition Charizards, it’s the same exact card in the image. On the other two, it’s also the same card (or at least it looks that way).

I think it’s a different guy… wasn’t DarkPersian in Austrailia or something?

SIDE NOTE: NOT IMPLYING ANYTHINGGG… JUST STATING A FACT… D: I hope Nestor doesn’t yell at me for saying this!

@elam18, don’t worry I don’t yell.

much. … :blush:

I hope my posts did not come out as “yelling”. If it did, it wasn’t the intent and I offer my apologies.

Ok back to the topic now.

Even if this isn’t DarkPersian, does it not concern you that he sold 4 1st edition charizards in one month, among other various 1st editions? :open_mouth:

I keep staring really closely at the first edition stamp and I feel like the T in “edition” looks slanted. Am I just losing my mind? The image isn’t great quality, so it makes it really hard to tell for certain.

That’s why we don’t buy high end cards from people who aren’t known as collector.

Low rated and doesn’t accept returns. Bad combination. I always advise newer sellers to accept returns cause they lack a reputation.

Btw…it’s great if we all do like Daelum and if we see anything even lightly suspicious, to voice our concerns here and warn everybody.
That’s called looking out for each other.

what about the braun_the_baller dude… I think he’s suspicious. selling his collection, but asking to pay thru paypal.

His exact wording

If you win this, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR INSTRUCTIONS (paypal)

DO NOT PAY RIGHT AWAY!!! WAIT FOR INSTRUCTIONS!!!

You will only receive everything that is described!!!

I contacted him before and he asks for paypal gift… lol

For what it’s worth Elam, he’s very reliable and honest. A little quirky but responsible…

Alright thanks Gary… you can call me Eric if you want.