AJ's collection of any and every Pikachu! -255 cards atm

I love how I have 23 different base art pikachus, and there a still a bunch I need. Chinese one on the way thanks to @guangjohto

I have a vending sheet 0 pikachu (glossy) for grabs. Noticed you dont have that. Message me if you’d like.

Might have a 1st edition as well as the uimited. I’ll send it off soon mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

You just made my day!

Japanese Vending series WHF no rarity symbol
Japanese (Emerald) quick lightning deck
Japanese TV AD 056/XY-P
Japanese coloring book 108/BW-P sealed
Japanese Adidas Pitch Pikachu 050/XY-P sealed
Japanese Pitch Pikachu XY-P 1/2 sealed
Japanese Outbreak 068/XY-P
Japanese Outbreak 069/XY-P
Japanese Outbreak 070/XY-P

1 Like

Japanese Sandstorm 1st edition
Japanese Pt4 1st edition
Japanese DP deck
Japanese Fire red unlimited
Japanese L1 1st edition
Japanese pt deck non holo
Japanese pt deck holo

Pikachu Teach set 2008 1st edition Stormfront

1 Like

Do you collect jumbo pikachus?

1 Like

No, not really. The teach one is just a novelty addition. I only collect the regular cards.

1 Like

I only collect regular cards as well, but Pikachu has some nice Jumbos.

Yeah, but that opens up a whole new region of collecting. I feel I have plenty enough of a challenge in collecting any and every language. I can give you a large list with my needs. I haven’t even began to breach the french and german cardwalls.

Can you give me a list of your english/japanese wants. I think I have a few that you might want.

I don’t literaly have a list, there are too many that I need. Could you take pictures and I’ll scan, that might be easiest…

Thanks for the help!

These are sealed or comes with original media
Japanese:
ANA Pikachu/Dragonite, ANA Pikachu/Articuno, ANA Pikachu/Larvitar, ANA Pikachu/Manaphy, Sealed Pikachu Blue Folder, Sealed Pikachu Green Folder, Sealed JR rally Pikachu 044/P,

Raw card: asobikata non glossy ivy pikachu EX condition

English:
1st edition ghost misprint base pikachu, Coro Coro English Glossy Pikachu, Holo Pikachu POP 5 Error (Upside pokeball)

Those are quite high end, I’ll Pm you