Added PSA 10 2003 Pikachu blackstar promo to my collection

I purchased a PSA 10 2003 Pikachu blackstar promo adding to my pikachu collection. Only have money for pikachu, hence the name, but the psa GEM MINT 10 has stains on the bottom and the top of it. :slightly_frowning_face: bummers. my 1st edition pikachu promo from jungle has a 9 but no stains and I think deserves a GEM MINT 10 instead.

Pretty hard to capture the stains in a picture.
Apologies Scott if I’m posting in the wrong section. :tada:

imgur.com/a/Hw24u

2 Likes

Love that Pikachu, great artwork and overall beautiful card design (Holo promo). Also helps that it was literally the first card I opened (tin)!

1 Like

I don’t think they are stains, I believe some sort of holo bleed, but I can barely see anything!

Great electric rats! Are you on the hunt for all the Pikachus?

That looks like holo bleed, I just sorted a ton of cards to grade that had that issue.

Yup yup on a hunt for all pikachu, but I’m not going to get far. LOL because there’s always pikachus coming out. I’m no where near close and financially not going to be able to, but I’ll try. Many of them are just in a binder and not PSA graded. oh yeah it’s not a holo bleed. Let me see if I can get a better resolution picture of the stains.

2 Likes

The first one have similar stains which is on my gold star Raikou PSA 9, can’t complain cause it’s a 9, no clue how they grade a 9. The second image is the 2003 black star promo pikachu. I drew little red dots on the case or side of it so I don’t cover up the stains present on the card. You can definitely see it with eyes, but no camera unless it’s an amazing camera can capture this. It’s like using my camera to take a picture of the night sky compared to what you see when you look up at the sky.

imgur.com/a/GC4N4

send a email to PSA to check up on their guaranteed, but no reply, they are like super backed up on emails or something.

I mean you could always rob @quuador’s house :wink:

And like @styluspt said, pretty sure those stains are just holofoil dude.

*Placing painful boobytraps* Sure, try your best. :wink: (FIY, anyone I’ll caught stealing anything from my collections won’t leave the premises alive. :relieved: )

Are you going for ALL @pikachu cards like me (every language, 1st/UED, reverse holo, special releases, errors, etc.)? Or just one of each artwork?

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

slowly going for all, but there’s just too many. haha I haven’t branched out of english and japanese yet. mostly just one of each. You have so manyyyyy pikachu!!! sharing is caring. :blush: