A New Youtuber?

Thanks! :blush:

Any thoughts with the new “trophy card alternative vid”? I wanted to try something different, but perhaps I should stick to showing of the collection?

I thought was a good video personally, solid card choices. It did make me sad about selling the victory ring psa 10 I graded though!

do more on the trophy cards alternative they were ve3ry interesting :blush:

Awesome, I may do another in the future and try to challenge myself with more obscure cards. It is difficult because trophty cards are their own thing so drawing paralelles with other cards can kinda be like comparing apples and oranges.

1 Like

seen your latest vid. ‘let’s talk cardboard’ seriously should be your catchphrase at the beginning of all of your vids

We got @smpratte with his glasses, @garyis2000 with his sweatpants on tv and now @mkpokecc with those arms… Man our nerd community is getting hot!!! :wink:

Hahaha I took your advice! New catchphrase.

@jjnoriega, hahaha someone call the fire dept. cause…yeah Ill just stop right there!

3 Likes

I haven’t been called hot in 40 years lol. And my arms are bigger than Mikes…there’s even a muscle in there somewhere😜

3 Likes

@mkpokecc VS @KingPokemon armwresteling competition, winner gets to chose a PSA graded card in the other ones’s collection… aaaaaaand go :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hahaha if I ever get the chance to meet @KingPokemon in person I would be down for this! Maybe more of a friendly bet though because I feel there is a lot at stake there!!

1 Like

Good work, keep it up!

saw the new vid. you kept the catchphrase! :blush: haha

Hahaha yes I did! I think it is here to stay!

1 Like