New YouTube Channel!!

I’ve just started my YouTube channel to do anything and everything Trading Card Games.

My main focuses are: Card Finance, Collecting, Trading, Helping the community improve their knowledge about cards and how to get them.

Drop a Like and Sub if you’d like - trying to get my feet off the ground. Have had multiple other successful YouTube accounts in the past for different things. Constructive criticism is welcomed :blush: Tell me what you think of the banner and icon I made as well as the first couple videos. Thanks guys!

My YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCO7xSyuV_IlRRR3blRuoZAw
My Instagram: TheCardGuruTCG

1 Like

Nice stuff dude, you’re really going about building your collection in a smart and economically savvy way - not to mention it’s fun!

Looking forward to seeing how your collection comes together.

I appreciate that! Maybe one day it will be something of greatness!

Great to see more people getting into youtube!! Best of luck with your channel, I have subscribed :blush:

Thank you so much! And I’ve been doing YouTube for about 5-6 years but on and off with it. Something always came up after I got my foot in the door. Hope that’s not the case this time around! Look forward to seeing you around.

Nice one - I’ve subscribed - I’m just getting back into making YouTube videos too.

I think I watched one of your videos! Thanks!

Nice intro video, subbed, best of luck with the youtube!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the support everyone! Glad you guys are liking it!

1 Like

Just uploaded a new video about how I got my 1st Edition Team Rocket Booster Box! Check it out!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=COhE6JoiGtc

Now when are you going to upload the video of you opening it?

Cool story on how you got the box. Some feedback would be that I don’t think the music is necessary, would rather be able to focus more on what you’re saying. Great content though!

Thank you - I realized after I uploaded it that at points it was just too loud. Considering taking it down and re-uploading lower. And this box won’t be opened for a while if at all haha. I can’t afford to take that hit. Thank you for the critique though!

Yeah keep it sealed man. I don’t have the self control to keep it sealed so I have a lot of respect to anyone who manages to do so. The music isn’t horrible, just for future reference!

I know a lot of dark type Neo cards get sold as unlimited too, with the 1st Ed symbol being rather difficult to see.

Haha - yeah it definitely takes some self control. I just have to remind myself what the pros and cons of opening it are. Now if I got some crazy amount of subscribers I would absolutely open it to celebrate as all YouTubers do but at that point the channel is paying for the box.

Yeah music seemed fine but it got a bit louder than I wanted it to at points. Think I might have to make an adjustment. Gonna take it down and reupload - you’ll have to check it again in an hour or so and let me know how it sounds!

1 Like

Alright I hopefully fixed it - let me know how the audio is on this one!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=COhE6JoiGtc