A fun change of pace.

Wow, you just made my day with this video!!! So nice to see Jumpluff in the spotlight for something. thank you!

1 Like

Rotom & Klefki

5 Likes

Lifesize Zacian and Zamazenta Plushies from the Pokemon Center looks majestic. So modern.

2 Likes

I want to say Azumarill. I love playing with Azumarill in game. This is the first Pokemon that I noticed used the move Play Rough. I think it’s funny. Cute little Azumarill jumps on top of whoever your attacking. And one hit KO’s whatever Pokemon your battling half the time. I also liked using liquidation on Azu. This was when I first learned how to raise your Ev’s and IV’s and Natures in the Pokemon game and turned Azu into a little micro mini tank :slight_smile: that knocks out everything in its path :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I always thought the Regi Trio is underappreciated. Awesome concept and crazy way to catch them in Ruby Sapphire.

4 Likes

Ahw, happy to share! You say in the spotlight, I call it a scary revelation heatwave supporting the current strongest 'mon At least to me. It’s moments like that, certain trivia or art that change perspective for the fullest.

2 Likes

Porygon still. Hoped for a Z mega X and mega Y.

4 Likes

muk plushie in the bathroom would be fun as well.

2 Likes

Grovyle is awesome! Favorite starter line post Gen 1. Grovyle might not be that popular among card collectors specifically but the grovyle from pmd explorers of time has a whole fanbase dedicated to him, and for good reasons.

4 Likes

There are so many underrated Pokemon in Gen 1 alone. Lickitung, Exeggutor and Tangela come to mind, mainly because I love their rookie cards.

But also all stage 1 Pokemon that are stuck inbetween a cute basic Pokemon and a big badass stage 2 evolution:
Wartortle, Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Nidorino, Weepinbell, Graveler and Haunter are my favorites among those.

Honestly all are underrated if Zard is the benchmark.

7 Likes

haha you already know ill the be first here to back up Azumarill any day of the week!! Definitely flies under the radar a bit more than it should!!!

2 Likes

I really like Chandelure. The design is great, and the blue flames and name make me think of the Chandrian from the Kingkiller Chronicle, which sadly will probably never be finished because Rothfuss wrote himself into a corner…

4 Likes

this bloke

9 Likes

I have a list of so many pokemon I love that go under the radar( aside from my other more popular favorites I guess you can say) or that people don’t feel so strongly towards. Here they are in order of generation (I have a lot):
Gen 1: Oddish, Caterpie, Poliwag, Dewgong
Gen 2: Wobbuffet, Snubbull, Sentret, Wooper, Quagsire, Miltank
Gen 3: Azurill, Chimecho, Spion, Wynaut, Duskull, Banette
Gen 4: Shellos, Pachirisu, Bidoof, Drifloon, Chingling, Togekiss
Gen 5: Oshawott, Lillipup, Munna, Audino, Minccino, Cinccino, Litwick
Gen 6: Litleo, Pancham, Swirlix, Slurpuff, Dedenne, Goomy, Goodra, Phantump, Pumpkaboo
Gen 7: Primarina, Stufful, Bewear, Bounsweet, Togedemaru, Marshadow
Gen 8: Skwovet, Hattrem, Milcery, Eiscue, Indeedee, Eldegoss

There’s too many that deserve recognition in my opinion haha!
I feel like there’s more I can add I love but I can’t discern whether they’re popular or not lol

2 Likes

@gengarbrigade, Haunter is my favorite! I always thought more people looked at Haunter because of the show though so I didn’t put Haunter on my list :slightly_frowning_face: lol

3 Likes

For me, slowking. He seems so happy, mellow and chill. I have a happy, lazy french bulldog and makes me of what he would be like as a pokemon

3 Likes

I’ve always loved Yanma and Yanmega. They have a cool design, great shiny form, and speed boost is an epic ability.

2 Likes

@dizzle24 I choose you Pika Blue! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great question. My vote for underrated pokemon would have to be Flygon. Honorable mention would be Dragapult, not sure how much you all keep up with the newest mons

2 Likes

@dizzle24 Check out this beautiful art. I ordered the holo version but this Pika Blue is beautiful!! imgur.com/a/seAu02X