35k 1st Ed Jungle Sold?

www.ebay.com/itm/1st-Edition-Pokemon-Jungle-Booster-Box-1999-WOTC-Factory-Sealed-W-Case-MINT/333750284869?hash=item4db5113245:g:8bcAAOSw1Fhe6pw0

any way to confirm this? if so this is insane in a good way!

edit: flippertools sucks and hasn’t worked in forever.

No chance.

7 Likes

confirmed from seller…was a mint box but still. wow! sold at list price.

if you own one and want to sell, may as well list for 50k. none in english currently up and who knows?

Don’t use flippertools, use 130point.com/sales/

Doubtful that box gets paid for

2 Likes

you gotta believe man, heart of the cards!

I guess it’s possible, but that doesn’t make it a wise purchase or even the new price for the box.

Funny thing is: if $35k is the new price for Base Unlimited, it’s not that crazy for 1st Ed. Jungle. I mean, Base Unlimited was only worth marginally more than 1st Ed. Jungle not too long ago.

Sometimes you have to use common sense.

Do you seriously think someone will pay 3x the price of the last few sold?

1 Like

Lol ya I know the seller, it was a scam. Side note anyone know what PokeRev sold his 1st ed jungle packs for recently for his opening next week?

2 Likes

Still curious what these items sold for, Team Rocket 1st’s - they both ended 1 day before their end, respectively:

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-1st-Edition-Team-Rocket-Booster-Box-Factory-Sealed-WOTC-RARE/154129002696
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-1st-Edition-Team-Rocket-Booster-Box-WOTC-Factory-Sealed-RARE/154129003506

does the seller just schill purchase himself with a different account?

its not exactly out of the realm of possible that the box would roughly double. Rev opened his 1st edition box on his channel just 5 months ago and claimed a 90k value, then you have the logan video which was nearly 220k. things seem to be warp speed the last few weeks, and theres not another box up for sale in english currently.

not sure how the base rising tides affects the rest of the boats, but similar things happen in traditional markets as well.

1 Like

$400 a pack for the opening next week

1 Like

Nah the scammer did “buy it now”. Not sellers fault

Red Cheeks Pikachu

3 Likes

Surprised the team rocket only went for 11k

They didn’t go for 11k. Both auctions were ended early - so I’m just curious what they would have went for - given that 2 other auctions already hit the 11k mark, with over a day left ~

The seller cancelled the sale since the buyer had a 0 feedback score. Now I am the only crazy person with a 30k jungle box for sale.

Nevermind, new high is 50k

poor rev, he’s getting ripped off!

i love seeing a box at 50k on ebay. theres another at 25k. lets get this price to 225k guys. grass roots this thing, we can do it!

heart of the cards!!!

On a related note, this looks promising:

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Fossil-1st-Edition-Booster-Box-Sealed-WOTC-RARE/124375637649

bids up to the 15k mark so far dont seem shilled.

1 Like