WTB 1st Ed Jungle Booster Box - English Version

Can lock the thread, made my purchase. I’m broke now :\

2 Likes

Update* Was able to purchase a box, but I’m interested in another or a 1st Ed. Fossil Booster Box.

Anyone have a 1st Edition Jungle Booster Box or 1st Edition Fossil Box they’d part with? Still at $4,500 on either but open to conversation.

Jungle boxes 1st edition are weird right now.

April 17th I sold a box for $5,150
April 21st I sold a box for $5,800
April 21st later in that day, Dave and Adams sold theirs for $6,500.

4 Likes

The Jungle boxes are being flushed off of eBay right now. Historically you could always find a few boxes on eBay, even if they were pricey, but now there is just one English 1st edition Jungle box listed on eBay.

2 Likes

Any idea what the condition of the Dave and Adams box was? I think I found one from someone that would go 7k, its in pretty good shape but I hate being the tip of the spear on price increases. Thoughts?

Man I guess I should’ve held haha. I don’t know but one of mine was mint and other was near mint

2 Likes

Damn, i guess i had the buy of the week then. I was able to purchase one in decent enough shape for 4500 but anyone selling one right now wants an insane amount. I also noticed that Dave and Adam have a couple fossil boxes, but are asking for 1k over recent ebay sales.

It sure is mint :wink:

2 Likes

Updated my price and changed to focus just on the 1st Ed Jungle Box.

2 Likes

I bought 10 packs and was thinking it was too high with ebay taxes, but suddenly prices jumped 30%. I’m happy I picked up some packs.

Currently none for sale on eBay, yikes

2 Likes