25th Anniversary Set - Celebrations

Holly flying nutsacks

1 Like

Wow! I was expecting the anniversary set to be good but they’re really knocking it out of the park! There’s something there for every type of person who collects Pokemon cards. Honestly, that’s what an anniversary set should do. Super excited for this

1 Like

So I dare not put this out there because I don’t want to get my hopes up, but the fact THIS is what they’re doing for this set has me shooting for the moon here.

What if we finally got the Charizard/Blastoise/Venusaur Trade Please/CD promos in English? :sobbing:

They actually look really good. I wonder if this will get people excited about the sets after WOTC.

3 Likes

Everything looks good but I wish the set was a tad bigger

4 Likes

Modern redeemed. Will buy.

1 Like

Lance’s Charizard V. In English.

Holy cow.

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the set. The Light Toxtricity is so cute!

@danthedoozy has a new Oddish card to collect!

2 Likes

Wow, it looks like they are really delivering something for everybody to collect! Here is to hoping it is printed just enough to meet demand so we can have fun with it now, but also limited enough to keep a few sealed cases of everything for the double nostalgia and $ to the moon during the 50th anniversary in 2046!

Damn seeing that Light Toxtricity in the Neo style is fantastic, looking forward to seeing the rest. Imagine if they did a 1st Ed symbol on it too

1 Like

Err… im gonna be very poor in the not too distant future and it doesn’t even bother me because this is literally the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

1 Like

They NAILED the artwork.

1 Like

Amazing concept. Pikachu stamp is a bit of a shame. I also hope that the set is filled with stuff like this but so far there’s not much evidence outside of the handful listed. I much prefer more of these remixes over straight reprints.
It all feels a bit thrown together though. I would have loved it if they split the whole set into like 5 minisets. Each miniset representing a different generation and having it’s own pack where all cards are in the style of that generation. Looking forward to seeing how Japan releases this set

14 Likes

“It all feels a bit thrown together though.”

like all english sets I suppose :stuck_out_tongue: Since we haven’t seen JP yet I’m super pumped that they will have it “much more together”

2 Likes

I hope I get to collect this set comfortably.

3 Likes

All aboard!

8 Likes

No new door or window for me :pensive: but epic pokemon cards for sure :star_struck:

Seriously though, I already love the promos I’ve seen and I’m excited to see more. The stamps are meh for me but in all honesty these will be fun to collect and hunt down.

1 Like

8 Likes

Looks like an amazing set! I said it before and I say it again, Pokemon is delivering the best Modern products of all TCG’s

12 Likes

Dark meganium pls

4 Likes