2024 Worlds Is In Hawaii! 🏝️

2024 Worlds will be held in Honolulu Hawaii!

35 Likes

Tropical Mega Battle 2 Electric Boogaloo!

1 Like

More like Hawaii: 5 fast 5 furious

4 Likes

Maybe that’s what the change from Champions Festival to Paradise Resort was alluding to

The last Worlds at Hawaii was 2012, the year before Tropical Beach changed to Champions Festival

1 Like

Sounds like an expensive but fun and relaxing trip to Hawaii for worlds.

2 Likes

What an awesome location but really unfortunate timing with the fires in Maui. I know it’s not the same island but housing/hotel availability might still be tighter than it usually would have been

2 Likes

Wow this is an amazing location - between Worlds this year and becoming a member in this forum, I’ve wanted to try to start playing the TCG more seriously

4 Likes

I’m definitely going. gonna be my first time on a plane in over 20 years. I’m terrified of flying, but will get over it for this. :triumph:

8 Likes

Hawaii

Time to go get some relaxing in Hawaii!

Hawaii natives: “We have thousands of people missing and probably dead. Tourists, please cancel your trips to accommodate locals who are now homeless and missing family.”

The Pokemon Company: “I need your biggest Convention Center.”

19 Likes

And TPCI contributed 200,000 for the victims.

This may be my first Worlds I will end up going to :slight_smile: excited to see what cool designs they do with the event. Pikachu wearing a Honolulu skirt and coconut drink in hand :smiling_face:
We will see!

1 Like

It’s nice to see them extend 0.0001% of their net worth toward the cause :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Also to be fair: Maui Wildfires Update - Hawaii Tourism Authority

Travel to the other Hawaiian Islands, like Kauaʻi, Oʻahu, Lānaʻi, and Hawaiʻi Island, are not affected at this time.

• They probably started planning before the fires started and it’s literally a year out anyway.
3 Likes

Oh yeah I’m sure in order to reserve large venues like this they plan several years ahead, it’s just the timing is ironic lol

3 Likes

You complain when they don’t and now complain when they do?

gen 7 remakes back on the menu :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I think it was more of a meme than a complaint. The optics are not ideal but it’s only because they booked it years in advance and there was no way to predict the fires (and covid for that matter)

At least they plan Hawaii this year, it probably would have been cancelled

take a breath

2 Likes