2000 January Fan Club New Year Jumbo Value

Curious, I see so few listings for this card. What’s the value?

1 Like

It’s safe to say that it’s worth less than the currently listed copies on eBay. Depending on condition, I would say between $300-$800. If it’s graded and in good condition, it could be worth much more.

3 Likes

Thank you! Would $350 for a low graded copy be a good value?

@Dyl

I paid around 600 USD for one 4 years ago. Back then it was the lowest priced one I could find.

4 Likes

This has always been the most expensive of the 5.

2 Likes

I think that would be a good value considering how irregularly it comes up in auction.

2 Likes

Thanks Mthursty! Did you grade it? Was condition good?

1 Like

No, I have kept it ungraded. It looks good but has a bend throughout the card.
Although, if it were in good condition I likely would still keep it ungraded. As the PSA cases look goofy on these jumbo cards.

1 Like

Thank you all! @smpratte @Dyl @mthursty

My understanding is most of them have some sort of marking on it related to the way they were distributed or something like that. This one has a ton of numbers stamped on it, not sure what that is:

This looks like the number stamp was applied to conceal the original address of the owner :slight_smile:

You can see the condition of mine below:

1 Like

Thank you @mthursty , yours looks in half decent shape compared to others I’ve seen.

1 Like

I’ve had my hands on a few now and it seems pretty common to have the address information stamped or taped up in some way to obscure private details. The first one I owned still had it’s address on it but the imprinting had embedded on the other side (which is also somewhat common).

I’ve seen them in the $400 ~ $800 range as of lately. With really nice copies going even as high as 1k but haven’t seen that become common yet. Lately I’ve been seeing consistent sales between $600 ~ $800 even when the address is blocked off or damage. Every now and then there’s a diamond in the rough too.

Edit: I’ll add I have no idea the price point of graded versions. The above is in regards to raw.

5 Likes

Thank you @azulryu !

1 Like

buyee is sending coupons out right now that will be usable from the 20th-29th and there is at least this one up on mercari atm

seems like a decent price for a copy even without the coupon if you’re into that sort of thing

5 Likes

Dangit who scooped it up last night?? :pensive:

1 Like

I managed to place an order through buyee earlier today, let’s see if it actually arrives or if it gets cancelled but really good price if i end up actually getting it! Didn’t plan to buy it yet but this was too good opportunity to skip so thanks for the tip! :slight_smile:

2 Likes