1st Neo revelation holo card question

So I recently opened some 1st edition neo revelation booster packs and on the Holos I pulled, there was this variant all around the yellow borders. It almost look like the holo pattern all over the yellow but it was not shiny. The shapes were like little circles or bigger circles as well and there was also like dots and some other shapes too. They almost looked like light grey smudges on the card. The non holos did not have this issue, only the holos. Has anyone ever seen something like this.

Thanks,
Mav

Maybe it is what they call a holo bleed? Posting pictures will help people better identify what you’re referring to.

I will try to upload pics in a few if I can figure it out. You can get holo bleeds in the yellow border?

They are like little circles along the yellow border and very hard to see. I have checked ebay and do see some with this variant. Anyone have a neo rev holo like this? Almost looks like oil stains along the yellow border (can see on bottom especially)

The whole undercoat is Holo.

1 Like

Posted a pic, very hard to see but have them on all holos I have pulled so far out of this 1st ed neo rev box I just opened

Very surprised no one has seen this as I see them all over Ebay. Wonder if it will affect psa grading?

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Entei-6-64-Neo-Revelation-1st-Edition-Holo-Great-Condition/362879997145?hash=item547d5554d9:g:BfcAAOSwGpBeG3pt

Look in bottom left yellow border corner and will see dots and smudges . That is exactly what mine look like pack fresh

This is just the holo showing through, it’s not uncommon. My PSA 9 Delibird has it too so I also dont think psa really takes it into consideration

Also you cant view the image you posted unless you’re signed into pokebeach because that’s where you uploaded to. Here’s a public version

1 Like

Appreciate it man and thanks for the help with posting the picture! I guess I will get them graded then, just wanted to make sure it was legit and not maybe a fake or something.

It’s just crazy to me it shows through all over the yellow border of the cards, kind of cool honestly.