1st Edition Typhlosion #17 PSA 9 Price?

Hey guys

So everyone knows the 10 is a unicorn and even 9s are rare and hard to find, so with no sales data what would you guys gauge a 9 at?

Let me know

Thanks!

Sold one end of November last year for $450. Sold a few earlier that year for $160-$180. I think $500-$700 would be today’s fair value depending on how strong of a 9 it is.

1 Like

Hmm interesting. If it truly is a strong 9 would you say 600 a fair price? An amazing card and always going up in value

I’ve got one at psa right now… hoping for a 9. Definitely deserves it but you never know with psa haha. I think 500-600 range is a fair estimate as mentioned previously, though it’s likely to fluctuate.

1 Like

12/29/19: $425 + $15 international shipping. LINK.

Wow, picked one up for $100 less than a year ago. Wild how much it’s gone up.

Are 9s a Target to try to regrade since 10s are crazy rare?

Yeah they are huge targets for buyers to regrade. Some 10s have come out of people compulsively regrading. If you have one, its worth regrading if you think its 10 worthy, but I mean its up to you if you want to risk the regrade price on it going down to an 8 or staying the same at a 9. If its super mint with no print lines or imperfections, people will regrade lol

1 Like

That and it’s just the next-best option for anyone who can’t afford a PSA 10 (which is most people) or find one on the market (there are only nine PSA 10s in existence), so the price increase is pretty natural all things considered.

1 Like

I actually just made a buy thread regarding this card myself, but roughly it seems the 500-700 range is what ive noticed. Cant say for sure though with that lack of data, but I havnt seen any sell higher than 700, and ive seen a lot of best offers taken (at least from what i last remember).

Am I missing something here? Last 3 sales I see from eBay were on Dec 25 ($400), Dec 29 ($425), and Dec 31 ($300). It’s now worth $600+ after a month and half with no other sales?

Seems like crazy good growth. Should’ve bought the ones in December haha. Will these be worth $800 by April then?? Wild

3 Likes

It’s pop 123 but I’m really curious to know how many of those are case crackers. Gonna be a hard card to figure the price on for awhile :neutral_face:

2 Likes