1st Edition PSA 8 Shadowless Charizard Price Check

Hi E4,

Just wondering what you all think is a fair price for a PSA 8 1st Edition Shadowless Charizard?

There was one sold in the UK for $4200. Does this sound like a fair price to you guys?

Thank you for your time

They’ve generally been selling for under $4,000 for the past year. It depends on supply at the time someone wants to buy one.

1 Like

hard to say there seems to be an increase in all grades recently and 4200 seems reasonable for a UK sale! plus the 8 has been sat at 3000 for a while now I think now maybe a good time to buy a card as I cant see it dropping again also due to recent price spikes across other sets there are cards that have caught up with zard prices which were never in that price range I feel if zard doesn’t respond its gna get left behind! b[t thats just my 2 cents.

1 Like

I agree with you on Zard maybe being left behind. I heard about a Dark Magneton 1st Ed PSA 10 sale for just below $3000 and I know which one I would rather have!

FYI it was £4200 not $. But also it actually sold for £3000 or $3447 (Sign in or Register | eBay).

You can use that link and replace the item number (near the end of the URL) with any sold listing’s number to get the final sale price. Obviously you only need to do this if it was a best offer listing.

And one sold a week before for £2370. However it looks like the condition of the first was very good and people might be paying premium thinking they could maybe get a regrade to a 9 or something.

1 Like

I bought mine 2 weeks ago for 3300 IN the US. I know UK prices are inflated due to the limited availability. I think under 4K would be fair still. Someday it will be higher, so grab it while you can like I did. I still feel a little salty not grabbing it 5 years ago when it was 1K

1 Like

one just sold in UK for $4750 pretty big sale for this card

confirmed by seller as payed by buyer

1 Like

Wow! That is a very big sale for the card! Madness!!!

1 Like

EU tax I guess. You often can’t directly compare US and EU/UK prices - even price trends can vary because of the additional scarcity.

1 Like

thats true but still doesn’t take away from the fact that this is a record price!

1 Like

£4,050 was the amount in GBP!

1 Like

Oh yeah the annoying guy who used search n browse manipulation by putting ‘9 10’ in his title. Everytime I searched psa 9 or 10 his damn card showed up top. Good riddance

1 Like

Unsurprisingly I don’t believe the buyer actually payed. It was re-lsted for a short period then removed.

yehh he messaged me back saying he refunded the buyer as he was mental! such an anti climax!