$1000 what if.

@brindlebull I agree, I’d buy a high grade 1st edition base Blastoise or Venusaur, regardless of whether I could sell or not.

1 Like

I’d love the secret rare GBI Slifer/Ra/Obelisk set in PSA 10. That comes in under $1,000… so I’ll take those three and a very, very nice sushi dinner!

2 Likes

A Fossil or Team Rocket box. Or a bunch of random sealed WOTC packs

1 Like

I’ll buy a wotc uncut holo sheet, ideally one of the rookie sets, ok if it’s a lil dinged

Frame it up for nostalgia and call it a day

3 Likes

Since I don’t plan to sell my collections anyway, it’s not really a matter of whether I have the 1000 USD to spend (because I already have), but more a matter whether if I can find the cards I’m looking for. :wink:

Still looking for about 55 more Pikachus (although some of these can’t be bought with 1k USD individually unfortunately, like the SNAP 1999 Photo Contest Pikachu; Solid Gold one; Art Academy Pikachus; Sample Pikachus; etc.). I’m currently mainly looking for the last sealed (Australian) variation to finish my Moltres Collection, and the last two cards to finish my Seviper collection. All three in total are probably about 50-100 USD combined, but again, it’s more a matter of finding them than buying them at this point…

Oh, and non-Pokémon related. I currently have 6 of the 8 rarity variations of the Gaia the Dragon Champion LOB-125 card for Yu-Gi-Oh, so would love to find the remaining two as well to have a full set of 8. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

I would buy a sealed team rocket booster box to add