Zyxxke's collection

Hello, decided to start my own collection thread and make updates on my current collection state here.

ex era and porygon cards are the main goals I’m working on. I sort my pokemon cards thematically in binder. I will update my gallery soon as I get bit more time and cards in my collection.

ホロンの幻影 master set:

ポリゴン Collection:

PCG and DP eras Collection

Modern cards:

Vintage/Semivintage cards:

Postcard Collection:

47 Likes

Love your photography

5 Likes

Great collection, and amazing photography! I’m a photographer myself so it’s great to see shots like this. Normally I’m creeping through underexposed images on eBay looking for scratches so this is a real treat : ). Would love to see more shots like this - very unique. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

@Coop13 thanks mate < 3
@Rattlesnake thank you very much, I’ll post more photos for sure:D

1 Like

Looking forward!

1 Like

8 Likes

Ma boys Porygons Lv.Xs >:D

16 Likes

Wonderful! I especially like the shots on the desk. The light in the background give it a nice splash of color, and the low aperture keeps your eye focused on the crystal clear subject.

What camera/lens setup do you use for your shots?

1 Like

Love your pictures, always cool to see a fellow Regice, Electrode and Porygon-Z enjoyer!

1 Like

@Rattlesnake I use my old Canon 6D with 17-40mm f/4.0L, 50mm f/1.8 mk.1. I also have 5D mk1 in amazing condition!

Thank you very much.

@c0ll3ct0r thank you, Regice and Porygon are the best!

3 Likes

I hope you guys don’t mind if I post one game boy pic here

13 Likes

Wow, great photography! It’s rare to see cards so carefully photographed.

4 Likes

@Dyl awww thank you :heartpulse:

1 Like

wow! Such a cool and diverse collection and such a talent for photography! cant wait to see more!

1 Like

Lovely collection :ok_hand: great photos!

1 Like

Oof, super sweet photography. The cards look brilliant the way you shoot them. I specially like the ones on the table with the bokeh effect on the background. Also you have a great collection as well and a lovely way to showcase them. Looking forward for all the updates.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Also have to chime in about the great photography! Makes it feel like each card is given a lot of care and has its time in the spotlight. Especially love the surfing Pikachu promo and the first gallery shot of the Porygon page. And you’ve captured the rainbow foil of the EX Delta Species Umbreon perfectly!

Look forward to more additions or shots!

1 Like

Mew (ex Legend Maker)

11 Likes

Now you use psychic ability to float the card while you shoot it???

4 Likes

Beautiful pictures! :slight_smile:

1 Like