Zorua Illustration contest hidden turtwig?

I’ve been looking at this zorua illustration promo for a bit now, and I can’t tell if the Pokemon sprouting up at the bottom is turtwig or not. I don’t know if it could be any other pokemon, but I’d like to hear some feedback! If so, I have another card to add to the turtwig-line collection :smile:

4 Likes

Here slightly larger frame, with some additional mons poking through, Drifblim and Happiny enjoyers should definitely get this card :sweat_smile:. I personally agree with oyur assessment.

7 Likes

I think it is definitely supposed to be Turtwig.

3 Likes

I agree it’s most likely a Turtwig. Considering there’s also a Chimchar far left and a Piplup in the middle it makes sense to have all 3 of that generations starters present.

The only other Pokémon that partially resembles it otherwise would be a Sunkern or Nuzleaf, which it certainly isn’t either.

1 Like

Oh wow, yea that’s definitely turtwig then. Thanks for supplying the goods, I didn’t even know the artwork extended out further!

As others have suggested, it is most likely a Turtwig. The only other Pokemon that would fit is a Sunkern, but the brown stem is a dead giveaway for Turtwig’s head.

1 Like

Yes it’s 100% a Turtwig. If you look really closely you can see the zigzag on it’s head.

Screenshot_20221231_011255

1 Like

You can see the top of a Sunkern already to the right of it.

2 Likes

Thats a Bonsly

2 Likes

75ynom

7 Likes

Chimchar and bellossom too!

1 Like