zacheggers collection

Hey guys! This is my first post of my WOTC collection! I’ve only been collecting Pokemon cards for 2 years (other than my binder from my 90’s childhood lol.). I also have some WOTC blister packs, I will post pictures of them in the future! thanks for looking at my collection! God bless!

P.S. i hope this turns out alright for you guys… it took me 1 hour to figure out how to get my pictures on here. i used IMGUR. im new to efour and im LOVING it here lol! :blush:

19 Likes

Nice collection mate, love the old wotc stuff :blush:

This is awesome! Love the Dark Raichu

1 Like

Lovely collection. Keep it up :blush:

1 Like

thanks! the older WOTC stuff is my favorite :blush:

That booster box is awesome :hugs:

1 Like

Good stuff! I love anything Wotc, but I can’t get myself to collect sealed product. I’d open everything. :grin:

1 Like

Nice sealed collection:)

1 Like

Thank you! It is my favorite also haha :blush:

Nice collection : )

1 Like

thank you guys for all the kind words! i’ll keep posting more pics of my collection, each time i add something!

2018 = 1st edition jungle booster box :blush:

great stuff in here. Looks like a promising start!

1 Like

Hey guys! The Moltres and the Ancient Mew i received a few weeks ago.

6 Likes

I LOVE blister packs! I plan on collecting more of these!! This is what I have so far!

[img style=“max-width:100%;” src="https://i.imgur

3 Likes

I just received this protective display case for my booster box! It fits perfect! Thanks for the recommendation @ditto !

7 Likes

Nice, i still want that TMTA blister :blush:

1 Like

That box is wicked impressive. Are you hoping to collect more and add them to similar boxes?

1 Like

Yes! Thinking about 1st edition jungle next. I might buy another protective case or 2 while they are available. It would be nice to have 2 on hand.

Now are those custom cases? I haven’t seen anyone ever use a box before and usually see people stack them. Looks like it fits perfectly!

Yes these are custom fit. I highly recommend! The only thing I did not like, was that I had to push down my nice sharp points a little on the seams so the box would slide in the case safely.