ZACHEGGERS CHARIZARD COLLECTION

Lovely. Keep em coming.

2 Likes

Bold plan good luck!

1 Like

This is awesome, can’t wait for the next installment. :blush:

1 Like

Always really liked that Evolutions reverse. Awesome cards!

1 Like

Just got these two in the mail today! I have to say, the Legendary Collection Reverse Holo Charizard is one of my all time favorite cards. It’s a Gorgeous card that i’m proud to add to the collection! More coming soon :wink:

10 Likes

The reverse foil Charizard is definitely an exciting addition. Almost bought one of these myself a few weeks ago.

Any plans to snag that Crystal Zard?

3 Likes

Thanks! Yes I plan to pick one up eventually! I’m in a toss up for what Zard to get next. I Don’t want to get to carried away with this goal lol. I’m going to try and take it slow. Got another Zard to post coming in soon!

1 Like

LC Charizard is beautiful

1 Like

Def following this collection!(I have no idea how to follow threads #Derpyn00b)
That LC rev holo is definitely a fav. And shadowless holos catch my eye everytime.

Awesome goal and mirin’ the collection so far :heart_eyes:

1 Like

AWESOME Collection!

You’re gonna have this completed in no-time! Every time I log onto E4, you have a new addition into your collection. Haha

Just out of curiosity, how many English Charizard Cards are there? Do you have a number, or are you just browsing eBay Listings for cards that you don’t own yet?

1 Like

Thanks! Appreciate the words!

I go by the PSA Pokémon Charizard Master Set (1997- 2017). Gemmintpokemon was kind enough to send me the link. It really helps!.

www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/non-sports/key-card-sets/pokemon-charizard-master-set-1999-2017/16494

here’s the link

(I don’t really go in order obviously.)

Very nice collection of Charizard. I wish you the best in your search for them. I am also looking for a nice priced PSA Charizard 1st edition. I have one now but not in the best grade. I’ll have to post photos when I get the hang of this to show everyone and get their opinion on it.

1 Like

Big fan of Base 2 and one of my favorite Zards. Can’t get enough of that galaxy foil pattern. Congrats!

1 Like

Gotta stop and admire that Sugimori artwork! :blush: Just curious, but are you going to pick up an unlimited 9 as well? If so, any plans to pick up the corrected version?

Thank you! I do not plan to pick up a unlimited 9 because I already have a PSA 10 unlimited Blaines Charizard! I have a picture of it posted on the first page of this thread! Check it out!

What do you mean “corrected” version?

1 Like

Blaine’s Charizard is printed with an error - the error version being more “common” than the corrected version. Take a look at the first attack: “Roaring Flames Discard all [Fighting] energy cards…”. It’s supposed to read: “Roaring Flames Discard all [Fire] energy cards…”.

IMO it’s a pretty boring error - right up there with the Rocket’s Minefield Error.

2 Likes

Aw man, don’t know how I forgot you had a 10 in the Unlimited! No need for a 9 then haha. The corrected version is pretty sought after among niche/error enthusiasts. However, PSA will not indicate either the error or the correction on the label.

1 Like

Great to see another fellow charizard collector! Its coming along nicely, lovely cards! :blush:

1 Like

These 2 Charizards were my brother Michaels. Glad to add them to the collection! I needed the non holo 1st edition Dark Charizard, but the psa 9 1st edition Dark Charizard holo is a duplicate for me. Thanks for looking!

edit: P.S. I am still saving up for a 1st edition base set zard :blush:

4 Likes

AWESOME collection another charizard collector cool !! :grin:

1 Like