Your favorite Character Rare?

s-l1600

4 Likes

Probably because its the only one ive pulled when i bought a random pack once but for me its the octillary.

I haven’t bought any modern product in a couple of years, especially not a modern single. But I couldn’t believe it when I was able to order one for 2.99 CAD.

I recently also just played through Black for the first time so now I can fully appreciate this card!

N

7 Likes

To the card that had me collecting again

11 Likes

note how MOST of these are the JP versions. very few yellow borders. :smile:

2 Likes

It was really cool pulling cosmic eclipse Pikachu out of a collection box. I never use to get anything out of most of them. The pulls always seemed to suck. Ended up selling it when I switched to graded cards. I realized I couldn’t make the speed I wanted to without sacrificing some cards. Modern also became hard to keep up with. A new set is coming out every month! I thought it was once per 3 months!?! What happened?

1 Like

So many amazing ones, so it’s hard to pick a favorite. But here are some of my favorites:

Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes

i really love the regular V non Vmax umbreon.
the pose of it reminds me of when i had a dog, i would sit down at a bench and she would wander off into the woods while remaining in eye contact with me :3.

Karen is also one of my favs.

6 Likes

By far my favourite, I bought both the English & Japanese one!

5 Likes

Queen

2 Likes

16 Likes

These are by far my favorite thing to come from modern Pokemon in a long time. So many good artworks and the pictures don’t do them justice; they all look so much better when you have the card in your hand.

Spiritomb, Octillery, and Vaporeon are also amazing, but for some reason this Parasect is on another level. And as per usual, the Japanese versions look infinitely better than English (debate a wall)

4 Likes

The Eternatus with Rose looking back blows me away, it’s so incredible to look at!

5 Likes

This one is hands down my favorite CSR out of VMAX Climax! Its amazing!

Favorite regular character rare is probably the Bronzong one. I absolutley love the style of it.

4 Likes

There’s only one answer to this thread now!

9 Likes

agreed

2 Likes

So many good ones! But since I haven’t seen this one yet…

s-l400

3 Likes