XY Primal Clash: Booster Box Pull Rates

Probably a PSA 9 MC

1 Like

I haven’t seen much of that, but it seems alot of the cards were printed with white specs/spots on the back, either near the borders or across the middle of the back. I’ve seen a few on eBay with the white spots and the FA Primal Groudon Ex I had came with those too. Just when it looked like the English card quality was going back in the right direction after Phantom Forces… :neutral_face:

1 Like

they went gon an’ fuked up lol

2 Likes

From what I see booster boxes wise on Youtube it’s 4-8 Ultra’s per box. Going to hit up walmart, target, and shopko tomorrow if they have them in stock…

Hoping to pick up some packs tonight, Target has officially released from what I’ve heard. Really hoping I’ll get 2 FAs out of my box, which didn’t arrive today because stupid blizzard. But I really can’t be disappointed, huge Patriots fan here!! How you doin’ @patriotsfan117?

1 Like

From what i’ve heard Target has them. I’m hoping Walmart does though, too… Going to Walmart + GameStop this morning. (15 Minute drive). Then if they have them then it’s off on a half hour trip to another Walmart, Target, Shopko, and GameStop…

I hope they all have them stocked and I hope the pull rates are going to be good. Probably gonna drop a couple hundred on blisters today/tomorrow… :blush:

Elite Trainer boxes were really good for me. 1 ultra in every 5.1 packs.

2 Likes

Elite Trainer Boxes seem to have increased pull rates more often than not.

Feeling great right now, but damn near had a heart attack on that last drive lol. One of the better Super Bowls I’ve seen :blush:

1 Like

Went to Walmart + GameStop. No packs at Walmart, and GameStop said employee said he couldn’t sell them to me until tomorrow… Then I made a half hour trip to Walmart, Target, Shopko, and another GameStop. The only ones to have packs was Target.

Pulls were FANTASTIC!!! 12 Ultra’s, 9 Holo’s, + 2 NHR’s from Target in 23 Packs! I wasn’t going to buy so many from Target, but they were the ONLY store to have them early.

Groudon Ex, P-Groudon Ex, Sharpedo Ex, Aggron Ex x2, M-Gardevoir Ex, Trevenant Ex FA, Sharpedo Ex FA, Aggron Ex FA, Teammates FA, Shiny Dive Ball, + Shiny Weakness Policy!

Happy with the pulls! But, pissed that all 4 Full-Arts are DAMAGED on the back. They all have White lines, specs on them where it looks like the ink wasn’t filled… Also, all 12 Ultra’s are off-centered pretty Badly!

Probably gonna go back to the GameStop tomorrow that is closer to my house and buy anywhere between 6-12 packs from that box… Plus, i’ve got to work tomorrow night. So I will hit up the Walmart I work at on my lunch break as long as the packs are stocked…

11 different Ultra’s down… 21 to go… Holy Shit this set is INSANE…

1 Like

You pulled an UR every other pack?

Correct! That’s the point of using a scale. And you guys hate me for it… Lol! :open_mouth:)

But, based on what I can see “actual” pull rates from blisters.

1:3 packs = a Holo
1:2 holo packs = a Ultra Rare

So 1:6 packs = a Ultra Rare without weighing them.

My pull rates. Just above 1:2 for Ultra’s! :blush:

Oh you are the guy who does that…those poor kids who buy packs after you.

5 Likes

The guy spitting is BlastoiseRules, the old man represents all the kids buying packs after him… poor kids (poor anyone) …

Just opened my Primal Clash booster box. Card quality is absolutely horrendous, pulled a UR Weakness Policy which was dented/creased, significant edgewear on many of the EX cards. Thankfully, the full art cards I got seem at least a PSA 9.

It’s bad, guys. Way worse than Flashfire. Graders, you’re in for a tough one.

Couldn’t resist.

3 Likes

3 Likes

@blastoiserules1 Any chance you could show pictures from damaged cards you pulled ? I was planning to buy my boxes today but I’m honestly coming to second thoughts when people are already bitching about quality. :blush:

Here is a video showing off the backs of the cards. As for pictures I can take some tommorrow morning if you want after I get home from work. For now to bed for me. Then work when I wake up.

I’ve pulled 10 Full-Arts from Primal Clash so far. 6 of them have Noticable White on the back. We aren’t talking about whitening. We are talking about like specs from the ink not covering the entire back of the card or something…

So far this is what I have pulled Ultra Rare wise from the set…

Trevenant Ex x2
Camerupt Ex
Primal Kyogre Ex
Groudon Ex x2
Primal Groudon Ex x2
Sharpedo Ex x2
Aggron Ex x3
M-Aggron Ex
M-Gardevoir Ex x2
Trevenant Ex FA x2
Wailord Ex FA
Primal Kyogre Ex FA
Sharpedo Ex FA
Aggron Ex FA
M-Gardevoir Ex FA
Archie’s Ace in the Hole FA
Teammates FA x2
Shiny Dive Ball x2
Shiny Weakness Policy

I’ve opened up 62 Packs + Pulled 29 Ultra’s! Opened 17 Holo packs at Walmart today and only 6 of them were Ultra’s… (The first 4 packs each had an Ultra). So I basically wasted an extra $52 for 2 Ultra’s… :confused: