WTT for PSA 10 1st Ed Base|Shadowless|Rainbow Charizard

Items I’m looking for:

PSA 10 1st Ed Base Charizard  
PSA 10 Shadowless Charizard  
PSA 10 Burning Shadows Rainbow Hyper Rare Charizard (any amount)  

Items I have to trade:

For trade of the big two Charizards only:
Shadowless Base Set Booster Box
• Green Wing Charizard
• Single Country Code
• Clear Wrap
• Long packs visible
• Can provide provenance of previous sale
PSA 9 1st Ed Base Charizard
PSA 9 Shadowless Charizard (x3)
PSA 8 Shadowless Charizard
PSA 10 1st Ed Base Blastoise (Thick)
PSA 10 1st Ed Base Poliwrath (Thick)
PSA 10 1st Ed Base Nidoking
PSA 10 1st Ed Base Machamp
PSA 10 Shadowless Zapdos

For trade for any of the 3 cards listed:

PSA 9 1st Ed Base:   
         Alakazam  
         Chansey  
         Clefairy  
         Gyarados  
         Hitmonchan (Thick)   
         Magneton  
         Venusaur (Gray)  

PSA 9 Shadowless:   
         Alakazam x2  
         Blastoise x2  
         Chansey  
         Gyarados x2  
         Hitmonchan  
         Magneton  
         Mewtwo x2  
         Nidoking  
         Ninetales  
         Poliwrath  
         Raichu x2  
         Venusaur  
         Zapdos  

PSA 9 1st Ed Shining Charizard  
    PSA 9 Staff Charizard  
    PSA 9 Reverse Legendary Collection Charizard  
    PSA 8 Gold Star Rayquaza  
    PSA 10 Ex Dragon Charizard  
    Mint nonholo Shadowless set  
    NM~+ nonholo 1st Ed Base set  
    Mint nonholo Neo Destiny 1st Edition set
3 Likes

I don’t have either of the items you’re looking for but I’ve been hunting a Shadowless PSA 9 Chansey if you’re willing to sell it.

1 Like

What value do you put on all the trade items listed?

Market value. Are you asking for a total amount of all the items added together?

1 Like

Pmed.

I’ve had a few PMs here that are interested in some of the cards I have but don’t have the big two that I’m looking - the only other card I’d really be down to trade for would be the rainbow/hyper rare Charizard in PSA 10 (any amount of them).

Interested in a trade for your PSA 9 1st Edition Chansey? I have a hyper rare Charizard in PSA 10. Just throwing it out there and giving it a shot.

Not as a 1:1 trade. I realize this is gonna be a bit difficult since other peeps might not have multiple HR Charizards to trade for cards whose values are >$350~, but ya never know :blush:

PMd

Yes…

Tough to pinpoint the value exactly, but I’d approximate it around the 30-35k mark for all the items on the list. I haven’t taken a close look at the 1st ed. nonholo set, which might place the value at the higher end or more. I also have quite a few other things not on the list (2x Gold Star Rayquaza (1 PSA 8, 1 to be submitted), 1x Gold Star Charizard (to be submitted - PSA9+)) that can easily bump the total value to over 40k. Would be willing to take a plane trip to do the deal in person for the big 2 that I’m looking for.

“PSA 10 Burning Shadows Rainbow Hyper Rare Charizard (any amount)”

Wow hypernova is going ALL in on this card. That’s brave.

JUST THOUGHT I’D HELP A GOOD FRIEND GARY OUT!!! Just my own personal estimate to give a third-party valuation. :blush:

Just thought I’d throw this out here to see if there’s any interest

Items I’m looking for:

PSA 10 1st Ed Base Charizard
PSA 10 Shadowless Charizard
PSA 10 Burning Shadows Rainbow Hyper Rare Charizard (any amount)

Items I have to trade:

PSA 10 1st Ed Base Blastoise (Thick) ----- $6000
PSA 10 1st Ed Base Poliwrath (Thick) ---- $1800
PSA 10 1st Ed Base Nidoking ----- $2000
PSA 10 Shadowless Zapdos ------ $1000
BGS 10 1st Ed Dark Charizard #4 ------- $1200
BGS 10 Japanese Base Set Charizard ------ $1000? probably too high given that PSA 10 sells for about 400 atm and Japanese cards are not popular

SUBTOTAL: $13000

PSA 9 1st Ed Base:
Alakazam — $500
Chansey ---- $400
Clefairy ---- $350
Gyarados ---- $400
Hitmonchan (Thick) — $350
Magneton — $350
Ninetales ---- $400
Venusaur (Gray) ---- $900?

SUBTOTAL: $3600

PSA 8 1st Ed Base:
Blastoise — $550
Poliwrath — $200

SUBTOTAL: $750

PSA 9 Shadowless:
Alakazam x2 ---- $200x2
Blastoise x2 ----- $550x2
Chansey ----- $700
Gyarados x2 ----- $175x2
Hitmonchan -----$150
Magneton ------ $125
Mewtwo x2 ------ $200x2
Nidoking ------ $200
Ninetales ------ $175
Poliwrath ------$150
Raichu x2 ------$350x2
Venusaur ------$250
Zapdos ------ $175

SUBTOTAL: $4700

PSA 9 1st Ed Shining Charizard ---- $900
PSA 9 Staff Charizard ---- $450
PSA 9 Reverse Legendary Collection Charizard ---- $600
Mint nonholo Shadowless set ---- no idea? $300? $500?
NM~+ nonholo 1st Ed Base set ---- no idea? $500? $1000?

SUBTOTAL: $1950 + unknowns

GRAND TOTAL: $24,000 + unknowns

guessing with 1 std deviation thrown in, I’d say this lot could be valued at 21,500-$26,500 (+unknowns), so I’m 68% confident in this assessment~ some people might put in a overall lot deduction rate (~10%) due to the mixture and # of cards, so that might take the final tally down to $19,500-$24,000(+unknowns). just food for thought…

My final verdict is that this lot is only worth one of the cards: shadowless PSA 10 OR 1st ed PSA 10. cash or additional cards would be necessary to obtain both said cards.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL~~

2 Likes

I’d say your estimates are quite a bit low on the big bois and the PSA 9 1st ed, but pretty good for the rest. Wasn’t expecting to trade all of it in one go for both 1st ed base and shadowless, just testing the waters to see if one or the other might rustle out of the woodwork. Haven’t heard a peep about either of the big fish, but there’s some interest with the hyper rares :blush: For sure my favorite card artwork - after much consideration I’ve figured that I’d much rather have many hyper rare Charizards than try to get a set of PSA 9 1st Ed or PSA 9 Shadowless. Probably not as good of a long-term investment as the PSA 1st Ed Base or shadowless, but I’ve grown a bit exhausted with the ebay rat race over the past month or so…

I agree that it should be a bit more. Those estimates are fairly close though.

May I ask why you want to trade for non WOTC era product (Hyper Rare zard)?

It’s by far my favorite-looking card. Not my most desired–that’d be the 1st ed base and shadowless charizard–but if I were to ever swim in my collection Scrooge McDuck style, I’d rather be neck deep in hyper rare charizards than the other things I have ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Can I sway you to only trade or sell those cards for a 1st Edition or Shadowless zard? Lol

Getting rid of wotc era stuff…

Well done yz and thanks. I went through it and decided if someone came to me to buy that collection what would I pay. With large lots I would have to assume about 25% profit. Of course, it would take me a long time to piece it out especially since I already have multiples of nearly all. So nothing fast or unique.

So what about the value of a strong and thick 1st Edition 10? Of course several have sold at 20k though mine would be worth more cause none are popping up anymore and this ones a beauty. Much deserving of a PSA 10 which not all are.

Considering all that, I’d recommend hyper sell his off and make a little more then turn around and see what’s available then.

That boy yz underpriced several of my biggest cards. Tell ya what, I’ll throw in a set of MAGA hats in each color and we meet up in Vegas to make a deal for that 1st Ed Charry :wink:

1 Like

Bump for @hypernova

We finished an awesome trade today and I couldn’t be happier with it! Super easy transaction with no worries at all!

Thanks for helping me take one step/Card closer to finishing my PSA 9 1st edition Base Set!

1 Like