WTB the following Mew cards as PSA 10 graded.

Hi,

I’m back with another buying thread. This time, I’m looking to buy the following Mew cards as PSA 10 graded:

As always, prices are negotiable. Thank you!

11 Likes

Bump. Added cards.

EDIT: Also added links and updated inaccurate names.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump. Updated prices.

It’s that time of the week. Updated to reflect purchase of Rota’s.

Bump. Updated prices and to reflect purchase of Mew 76/124.

Just a FYI, the PSA 10 full art Dragons Exalted Mew that is no longer on ebay did not actually sell. The seller made me an offer on Saturday that I accepted. On Sunday they cancelled the order saying the price was too low for them to sell it, even though they offered it at that price.

That price was in the ballpark of your previous price in this thread.

I’m curious as to what these folks think is a actual good price for that card. I picked up the Rayquaza full art from that same set for $1,100. It’s an amazing card and a very popular Pokemon with a low pop as well. I just don’t see these cards going for $5,000 to $10,000 anytime soon

Yeah I also got the Rayquaza last year (for $800). As much as I love the BW full arts, I don’t see them hitting $5,000 any time soon.

Also the seller that reneged on their offer just re-listed the Mew.

Seems like it might be there only big card. I ran into quite a few of these collector/investors who buy a big item and hope that they can sell it for a huge profit. the funny thing is is I’ve seen quite a few of these that were talking about the future profit and potential of the card only to sell it quickly out of no where.

Sorry for replying so late, just saw this. I appreciate the info. I submitted offers of around 2k to both sellers who listed this card for 25k buy now a while back and was auto-rejected both times. 3k is auto declined too, just checked. Not sure what their baseline is but I’m not paying anywhere close to SI Mew value for this card unless the market dictates otherwise.

It’s a tough valuation for the reasons you mentioned. That’s why I cannot blame the two sellers for attempting to maximize the selling price of these cards, but at some point you have to be realistic about its maximum selling point. Obviously low pop is important but the demand has to be there to drive the price to where they want it. I don’t think it is obviously or they wouldn’t both still be listed. The other complication is the lack of precedence, which is common with low pop cards, but can go both ways in the bargaining process. That’s why I’m always open to negotiation on the listed cards above because several of them fall into the aforementioned criteria.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump. Happy Easter everyone!