Mewtuw's Buy Thread - PSA 9 EX's (2003-2007)

I’ve been looking at these lately and your prices seem more than competitive. Best of luck!

3 Likes

Definitely great prices, good luck on your search you should be able to flush a few of these out.

1 Like

Have a few down!

The prices look good! I just sold my unseen forces Lugia two weeks ago at $266, pretty close to what you’re offering. Good luck!

1 Like

Yikes, I’ve recently (past couple months) sold many of these on eBay. Prices are 2-3x what they were like 2 weeks ago. I made a deal a week or so ago with someone on eBay for 16 of my PSA 9 exs and we valued the Raichu at $60 and Ampharos at $45 :slightly_frowning_face:. Good luck with these; at these prices you definitely should be able to get them. Wouldn’t be surprised if these continue to go up.

1 Like

Yeah ex is rising quite a bit… the 10s are impossible to find!

I have a few 10’s but trying to load up on 9’s. I haven’t searched much for raw cards but I’ve read from multiple users on this forum that finding truly mint original EX era cards is a chore.

1 Like

Paid these prices for 10’s last year. The price increase is quite large.

I just sold my Mewtwo EX 10 from Ruby Sapphire for $700… paid $150 for it about a year ago. Yeah, prices have gotten crazy.

2 Likes

About time tho imo. But yeah it’s gotten ahead of itself probably now.

bump

@mewtuw, dming

Bump - increased a few prices.

Bump

bump

Pmd