WTB Sugimori signed base Blastoise

Hey guys, I know this is unlikely, but looking for a Sugimori signed Blastoise…ideally 1st ed if possible. I dont know what to price this at, but I have quite a few valuable cards to trade for it, or cash. Thank you

update

Hey @pokecollectoramy, all buy threads need to list a price (does not have to be binding) that you are willing to pay. Also, trade threads are no longer allowed. Please update your post accordingly or it risks being removed!

1 Like

I have a 1st Ed Base Blastoise, and don’t even know if I would take 100k for the card. There are maybe a handful of authentic examples in the world.

DAcardworld several months back sold a handful of Ken Sugimori signed psa graded cards.

One of them was a CD Japanese promo Blastoise Holo. It had a PSA 10 in both overall grade and signature grade.

That copy sold for over $4000.

4 Likes

Goodness. Didn’t know they were so rare. I was expecting more in line with what Swolepoke posted. I’ll be deleting this thread :joy:

Even the CD promos, which have more in circulation, are still very scarce. They also have counterfeits in PSA cases as well. Not only are Sugimori autos the rarest, the value of provenience is more important than any other artist.

2 Likes