WTB PSA 10 Unl Base Set Rares, Commons, Uncommons

Hey Everyone,

Decided to go for a complete set of PSA 10 Base Set Unlimted. I’ve got a fair amount of cards already, but looking for 9 more. If possible Id like to get a bunch from one person but If I have to do one off’s that’s fine also.

I’m looking to pay the following, if looking for more lets see if we can work something out.

DM with any haves, or questions.

$15 - $30 - Common/ Uncommon
$15 - $65- Non Holo Rares

Cards Needed - 0/102 to go

dame good luck man
lovely goal

Good luck with the goal, but shouldn’t your minimum for a psa 10 unlimtied base common be increased from $8? I just dont get why any one would sell it at $8.

1 Like

As already mentioned, no one can sell at $8. Psa 10 c/u is newer territory for Base unlimited but $20-50 is more realistic as anything under that price point for a 10 is not consistently achievable for both buyer or seller.

But good luck! Glad seeing more Full set completions!

2 Likes

I’ve been amazed with how many I have gotten off of eBay for 8 - 10 dollars at auction. I understand it’s not sustainable or realistic but that’s why it’s a range for pricing. I’d say out of the 20+ common / uncommon I have got already the average price I’ve got them for is 10-15 a piece. The price for non holo rares at auction has been 20 - 30 on average :blush:

1 Like

Updated - got Charmeleon

1 Like

Very nice goal! Stay firm with your offers, like you said you can snatch these up in eBay auctions for cheap usually.

Thanks appreciate that :blush:

Got a Bunch, updated list, 47 to go :blush:

Updated, 36 to go :blush:

Updated, 23 to go :blush:

Updated prices and needs, 10 to go :grin:

Updated List, 9 to go, please help with the rest. Added Scoop up again as I noticed the once I have is a 4th print :slightly_frowning_face:

Thanks

Thanks to -

@gottaketchumall for the SS PSA 10 Fighting Energy

@1999basic - for Item Finder, Devolution Spray

@pokemonrevolution - 6 of the cards

my set is now complete. Thanks again to everyone who helped out, will post pics soon.

3 Likes