WTB: PSA 10 English WOTC 1st Edition Holos [Updated September]

Hello friends!

I’m currently trying to finish up a few loose ends on my PSA 10 sets, and given how dried up the auction houses and eBay have been, I thought it wouldn’t hurt to make a buy thread.

I’m not stuck on my prices, just basing them off of last sold. If you’re looking to sell just let me know and happy to discuss. I’m located in the US.

Jungle 1st
Snorlax Holo 1st Edition PSA 10, $7,800 [Open to offers]

Neo Discovery 1st
Espeon Holo 1st Edition PSA 10, $2,750
Forretress Holo 1st Edition PSA 10, $300
Hitmontop Holo 1st Edition PSA 10, $1,000
Scizor Holo 1st Edition PSA 10, $2,500 (open to offers, can’t find comps here)

Neo Genesis 1st
Bellossom Holo 1st Edition PSA 10, $350
Jumpluff Holo 1st Edition PSA 10, $850
F4, M11, T18 1st Edition PSA 10, $900ea

2 Likes

I have a Snorlax. I do not hop on E4 often, so if you can email me @pope.t.pope@gmail.com or even better my IG is @popemoncards. I will say I am looking for $8k on her though…

1 Like

hey, we have a articuno, however we are asking $3700. Kind regards,

@collectablepower

1 Like

I have the Hitmonlee and would let her go for $900. I will ship within 24 hours once ordered.

Hope all is well

1 Like

Hi, everyone! Thanks for all commenting. I’ve had a bunch of interest and am currently working with a few folks. I will get back to you all when I can if I still have budget leftover. Hope we can all do business in the future :blush:

Bumping. Hoping to track these 3 cards down sometime between now and the end of the year.

1 Like

Just updated. Still looking for a Snorlax with minimal silvering and now open to Neo. Also would take a look at Team Rocket or Gym Heroes if you’re selling but not on the immediate buy list. Thank you E4!