WTB/TRADE ENGLISH 1ST EDITION JUNGLE PSA 10

EDIT I’M ONLY COLLECTING JUNGLE UNTIL I COMPLETE THE SET

PRICES ARE USD!! @garyis2000 :wink:

I’m looking to collect all 1st Edition English Jungle PSA 10. I want ALL cards in set, PSA 10. I also have 4 unopened packs of English 1st Edition Base Set, 2 X Charizard, 1 X Blastoise and 1 X Venosaur. I’d be willing to facilitate some form of trade. I’ve spent a few days scouring ebay and other sites for reference on prices so I think most of them on par with average price, the packs range from $1200-$2000 from what I can see depending on artwork and date sold. Looking to complete the set before the end of the summer, let me know if you have anything I need!

See below:

1st Edition Jungle holo’s PSA 10:
Clefable - PSA 10 - $250
Snorlax- PSA 10 - $300
Vaporeon- PSA 10 - $500

2 Likes

Just a heads up for the cards you have listed as wanted for $5, grading actually costs more than this per card so im unsure if you will have any success on those.

2 Likes

Good luck with your hunt!

An FYI though, I have never seen a PSA 10 Dragonite Holo 1st edition sell for less than 350$ USD in normal circumstances.

1 Like

There isn’t much data to go by, the recently sold that I did see didn’t go for much so I just used $5 as a starting point. I understand no one is going to sell a card for that much but at the same time I don’t want to put a value that is too high.

Don’t want to offend anyone with lowball offers, ask anyone I’ve bought off here. I’m very flexible so if you have ANY of these cards don’t be afraid to let me know what you have and what you want for it!

1 Like

Although I greatly appreciate your input I really hope you’re wrong ahah

I’m not a millionaire yet so I’m trying to save whatever I can while building this collection! Gotta save your pennies :wink:

1 Like

You’re offending me with every offer listed there.

2 Likes

You’re a pretty little flower :blush:

I’m not interested in trading for cash as much as I would trade for cards.

For Jungle (all PSA 10):

#22 Mr Mime Non-Holo - I have 2 of these, so this is the card I am most willing to give up

I also have:
#19 Flareon Non Holo
#37 Gloom
#18 Electrode (with base set art)

More reluctant to trade these, but if the trade was good:
#6 Mr Mime Holo (similar cards recently sold for $195 and $175)
#33 Butterfree with the ‘d’ stamp although it is not labeled as such

I’m interested in: PSA 8 or 9 Base 1st edition commons/uncommons (or a low grade foil)
Also interested in Base Unlimited foils
other cards from the Wotc generation

I have Butterfree and Electrode. How much do you want for everything else?

For simplicity I’m willing to trade 1 Charizard art work pack ( 1st edition base set booster sealed) for the following cards to finish my jungle holo collection:

Clefable - PSA 10 - $190
Jolteon- PSA 10 - $150
Mr. Mime- PSA 10 - 130
Snorlax- PSA 10 - $265
Vaporeon- PSA 10 - $450
Vileplume- PSA 10- 110

Pack is in mint condition. Also open to buying them so please message me if you have these cards, I’m getting close to completing the collection.

I have quite a number of the jungle psa 10 rares you want in my eBay link. Let me know how much you’re offering for each rare (can ignore my ebay offer prices, know they’re inflated)

Updated list:

Clefable - PSA 10 - $190
Mr. Mime- PSA 10 - 130
Snorlax- PSA 10 - $265
Vileplume- PSA 10- 110 PENDING

1st Edition Jungle rare/common/uncommon PSA 10

20 Jolteon - PSA 10 PENDING
21 Kangaskhan - PSA 10 PENDING
22 Mr. Mime - PSA 10
24 Pidgeot - PSA 10 PENDING
25 Pinsir - PSA 10
26 Scyther - PSA 10
27 Snorlax - PSA 10 PENDING
30 Victreebel - PSA 10
31 Vileplume - PSA 10 PENDING
32 Wigglytuff - PSA 10 PENDING
34 Dodrio - PSA 10
38 Lickitung - PSA 10
41 Parasect - PSA 10
42 Persian - PSA 10
60 Pikachu - PSA 10
62 Spearow - PSA 10
64 Poke Ball - PSA 10

Check the recent pwcc sale for it. :frowning_with_open_mouth::frowning_with_open_mouth::frowning_with_open_mouth:

There’s only 2 holo’s but still in on it!

Down to 8 cards remaining to have the full 1st edition set all PSA 10! Majority are in the mail but will post pictures shortly!

Clefable - PSA 10 - $200
Mr. Mime- PSA 10 - 150
Snorlax- PSA 10 - $265
Vaporeon- PSA 10 - $450

1st Edition Jungle rare/common/uncommon PSA 10

22 Mr. Mime - PSA 10
38 Lickitung - PSA 10
60 Pikachu - PSA 10
62 Spearow - PSA 10

Update!!!

I completed the non holo 1st edition PSA 10 set! I have had a couple holo’s get away from me so here’s the updated listed. I’d like to have all cards listed below by the end of month! Help me finish my collection, if you have any of these cards please send me a message!

Clefable - PSA 10 - $250
Snorlax- PSA 10 - $300
Vaporeon- PSA 10 - $500